Ben Saunders Vs Sergio Moraes

Who has the grappling advantage? I will take the former two-time jiu jitsu world champion..

Used to train under Saunders. Dude is super cool. I will always be a fan. War Killah Bee

I noticed this the other day too this could definitely be on the main card

He also HAS to be gay, surely?! Which adds to his persona, for me!
latest

Come again?

This is mma, not pure gi BJJ. 12th planet trains a lot of no-gi. So who knows, but you are right about credentials.

Also havent seen sergio use his bjj in ages to be honest. He fell in love with striking as far as i can tell from his latest performances.

Plus, credentials dont fight for you. Jon Jones is a blue belt, yet he submitted legend after legend... so theres that.

12th planet?

<DisgustingHHH>

[QUOTE="ThesnChristmas post: 144717073, member: 46804he'saa
Come again?[/QUOTE]

Hes camp as Christmas!! which endears him to me more,hes a bizarre bloke!

Who has better BJJ on paper sherdog?

<31>

Better BJJ on paper doesn't always mean better in MMA but Moraes is one of the most decorated in terms of BJJ accomplishments in the UFC.

I've liked Saunders since TUF but I like Moraes too. Sucks one of them had to lose.

I like both guys. It baffles me that Serginho has such a good UFC record, he's like a comedy character who also happens to be a killer on the mat and is remarkably tough. He also HAS to be gay, surely?! Which adds to his persona, for me!

Saunders' fight to lose but if he ends up on the mat, look out. Saunders, UD, for me.
Lol
I don't think he's gay. Funny dude though. Once I tried to take a staredown pic with him at an event. Right when my wife was about to take the picture, he sent me a Kiss, I laughed, it ruined the picture and he left without taking another one.
His little beef with Mutante before their fight was funny two. Mutante said he could submit him and Moraes said it would be easier to get him pregnant. Then during the fight he invited Mutante to the ground and made a pregnant belly mimic.

Back