Bellator's Chase Gormley Keeping it Real (Interview)

KeithinCoventry

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Chase Gormley was pretty honest on who he is as a fighter in this interview. He fights Sergei Kharitnov this Friday at Bellator

Chase Gormley was pretty honest on who he is as a fighter in this interview. He fights Sergei Kharitnov this Friday at Bellator

Chase is a big guy who I think knows him limitations. He's right in thinking he needs to KO Sergei quick. Seems like a cool dude. I want him to lose but I got nothing against the guy. I thought Madsen would for sure beat him and he proved that wrong so let's see.

Yeah, I think you are correct. I am not sure if you listened to the whole interview but he even hinted that he knows he is at the end. He also says that he will never be a star

Yeah, I think you are correct. I am not sure if you listened to the whole interview but he even hinted that he knows he is at the end. He also says that he will never be a star

I listened to most of it. Like many, my attention span these days is minuscule and I think I was on my phone during part of it but he seemed like a pretty sincere guy. Seemed like a guy who didn't expect to be quite as good as he wound up and is very aware of his limitations. He's no world beater but he managed to beat Eric Pele, Tony Lopez, Jon Madsen, and Joey Beltran. Def not the biggest wins in the world but not the worst either. I like the guy and wish him the best but I like Sergei more.

Back