Bellator on UK tv?

TinkleMan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
any fellow sherbros in the UK know if we get Bellator on tv? I think it used to be on 5star or some shi t like that.

you would think channel 5 or itv would snap it up

No idea. They don't seem to have any consistency of what channel they show it on or what time they show. It's rarely ever live though and can be shown a week later sometimes.

Watching MMA in the UK is terrible

I think at some point DAZN will be available in the UK and that’s probably where Bellator will go. I don’t understand why a network like BT Sports wouldn’t try to acquire the rights to broadcast Bellator tho. I feel like ppl would watch and it would be a worthy investment for any sports network.

I find it odd that Bellator is pushing into England and Europe yet in England its almost impossible to catch the fights on TV.

Watching MMA in the UK is terrible

Terribly cheap if you have BT broadband, I wonder whether they might try and get Bellator as a replacement when the UFC deal runs out next year?

They don't really care about us

-Micheal Jackson

Trying to follow Bellator in the U.K. is impossible. Google is my gateway to finding the fights I want to watch.

The last card they held in the UK was on 5star and it was live. Not too sure about their US events.

Generally we get delayed coverage of all bellator events about a week later on Spike UK.

The only exception are uk cards that tend to be live on channel five.

Its 5spike they are called and will usually air on Saturday nights either a day or week following the event, if its on Friday it might be on the next night, if they do a double header of Friday & Saturday shows, you might have to wait 2 weeks for the Saturday show

5star is more for women and 5spike is a more manly channel

Its on 5-Spike on about a one week delay.

The UK events they have on the same night but usually on about 2 hour tape delay for some inexplicable reason.

Theres a chance now that Paramount is in the UK that they will move to Paramount (5, Spike, Paramount all owned by the same people anyway)

Back