Bellator on Sat/Sun and weekdays instead of Fridays

chrisdiaz

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I really believe the one thing hurting bellator (besides west coast tape delay!!!!) is the friday night fights. It just doesnt feel right. Usually people go out on friday nights as well. I watch LFA on fridays and sometimes it is a chore or I just DVR them and watch them saturday morning. They need a contender type show ala DWTNCS on a tuesday or wednesday night when sports viewing is hurting. The months in between shows really kills their momentum. I like bellator a lot but It is too hit and miss and not active enough to stay relevant. They sprint and then stop running, it needs to be more of a marathon.

The west coast tape delay kills Bellator IMO. Also the fact Spike seems to be a dying channel. Not as many people have Spike now due to it being an add on channel to a lot of cable providers.

I actually love Friday night fights. No college football to compete with and on Fridays im exhausted and stay in often.

Saturday nights i'm dragged to weddings or various parties and have the option of football; its hard to justify spending a Saturday night watching fights on TV at times.

I still miss that damn Friday night fights tournament format. Every Friday was so exciting.

It definately feels right to people who have been watching bellator for years. I prefer fridays just because theres not much to occupy my time and allows me to watch it live. It also lets me watch UFC on saturday.

Aside from airing on Spike(soon to be Paramount network)in the US.....

Bellator airs on

Eurosport & VIVA in the UK &Europe

Fox Sports Latin America in the entirety of Latin America

OSN in the Middle East & North Africa

Russia 2 in Russia

TENplay in Australia

Celestial Tiger in Asia

There are more but i can't remember lol i know they are broadcast in alot of places between actual deals and the international channels Viacom owns.

Bellator has always been on Friday and i love it!!!!

The LAST THING we need is more TUF like shows....Bellator already tried that FIGHTMASTER show that was alright but what they really need to do is..,,.

TELEVISE THE FUCKING PRELIMS!!!!

The prelims often have great fights no one sees and it would only benefit Bellator by exposing the younger talent and other contenders.They could do a 4 fight prelim card and still stream 2-3 fights on the website to still garner the traffic they are going for.

really wish more MMA promotions ran on Sunday nights (maybe not during football season, but definitely Feb through Aug)

Aside from airing on Spike(soon to be Paramount network)in the US.....

Bellator airs on

Eurosport & VIVA in the UK &Europe

Fox Sports Latin America in the entirety of Latin America

OSN in the Middle East & North Africa

Russia 2 in Russia

TENplay in Australia

Celestial Tiger in Asia

There are more but i can't remember lol i know they are broadcast in alot of places between actual deals and the international channels Viacom owns.

I don't know if you just copy and pasted this from somewhere but I think Bellator hasn't been on VIVA for aggggeeees. I remember it well, as, why in the fuck is Bellator airing on a music channel? Haha. I think it's on Channel 5 / Spike UK now (much bigger than VIVA) but I think the reason I was confused is that it still airs a week later, so I can't find listings anywhere.

They are on sat this weekend
Lol and isnt ufc on friday?

I understand the fri vs sat grievances. I just feel that Bellator in Saturday will be competing against the sharks.

On Fridays, there is a lot less competition

I dont care what night its on as long as I've got a heads up lol.

Bellator cards just keep getting better.

Friday nights on the West Coast on Satellite TV = BEST COMBO..

Fights start at 6pm and end around 8... then have to get ready and go out.

Shit, even have to relax for an hour.

I miss when the UFC started at 6pm. :(

Absofuckinglutely bro

Starts at 6 ends 9:15 plenty of time to hit the bar or whatever after.

The best is ...

FRIDAY=Bellator
SATURDAY = UFC
SUNDAY=NFL/walking dead/game of thrones

Full productive weekend :)

I actually love Friday night fights. No college football to compete with and on Fridays im exhausted and stay in often.

Saturday nights i'm dragged to weddings or various parties and have the option of football; its hard to justify spending a Saturday night watching fights on TV at times.

You sound like a cuck

tape delaying bullshit fuck off bellator bunch of dummies

Is this still the most active mma forum? Haven't been on here for a while

Back