News Bellator is heading back to UK on Feb 9, 2019

Axl'

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

So, I'm guessing they're finally going to book the Daley-MVP fight.
Since Cro Cop's not fighting NYE, I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up as well. Maybe vs Kharitonov.

MVP-Daley won’t be on this card? When are they gonna fight? Lima vs Koreshkov was 2 months ago. Are they gonna wait more than 7 months for the other quarterfinal?

MVP-Daley won’t be on this card? When are they gonna fight? ?

Wait, why do you say that? I'm under the impression that they will in fact be fighting on this card.

Edit: I guess Indhould read the article. "According to our sources, the Bellator welterweight tournament opening round fight between Michael “Venom” Page and Paul Daley will not be booked on this event. Nothing is set in stone, but at this point in time the fight looks like it will take place in the U.S, more news will no doubt follow."

Wait, why do you say that? I'm under the impression that they will in fact be fighting on this card.
The article states:
“According to our sources, the Bellator welterweight tournament opening round fight between Michael “Venom” Page and Paul Daley will not be booked on this event. Nothing is set in stone, but at this point in time the fight looks like it will take place in the U.S, more news will no doubt follow.”

Thanks, that is ridiculous. Why would they want that fight in the US?
I’m not sure. I’m not even concerned about the logistics of it. More about the timing. Lima is gonna have a whole year off before he faces the winner. This can’t be right.

This is in Newcastle so they'll probably have Aaron Chambers fighting high up. They're most likely saving MVP vs. Daley for a London event so we should expect that fight around May.
<DCrying>

This looks like the UK series events with the Bamma guys they stole. This events will not be televised on paramount and I don’t think Dazn either....

This looks like the UK series events with the Bamma guys they stole. This events will not be televised on paramount and I don’t think Dazn either....
Yeah most likely Fabian Edwards or someone headlining, maybe the guy from Geordie Shore, since it's in Newcastle, expect him to headline or co-headline, Geordie=someone from Newcastle

So, I'm guessing they're finally going to book the Daley-MVP fight.
Since Cro Cop's not fighting NYE, I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up as well. Maybe vs Kharitonov.

Nope u have a huge grudge match between two uk fighters and u don’t put them in uk

22 Events for the US market, 7 are DAZN only the rest will be on Paramount Network simulcast. They plan on having 10 extra events on Spike UK/Channel 5 for up and comers.

Bellator/DAZN want the WW tournament in North America

Last edited:
Hahaha, Bellator trying to do a BAMMA show without BAMMA because, well, they virtually killed BAMMA. Absolutely pathetic.

Hahaha, Bellator trying to do a BAMMA show without BAMMA because, well, they virtually killed BAMMA. Absolutely pathetic.

Your whole account is dedicated solely to defecate on Bellator.

How pathetic

Back