Media Bellator 291 Dublin Amosov vs Storley Feb.25th 2023

The general feeling of this event is that Irish fans hate it, which really sucks because Bellator had built a solid rapport with the Irish fanbase. They need to round up this event with 2 more solid fights in the main card. They really need Queally and Gallagher against some bums.

I’ve gotten the impression Gallagher isn’t very popular

Bailey Gilbert is a good opponent, been on a good tear lately and should be a good test for Khasan.

I know hellowhosthat hates Steven Hill

Bailey Gilbert is a good opponent, been on a good tear lately and should be a good test for Khasan.

So, what happned to Liam McCracken?

15 fights on the prelims wtf

Usually I would think that’s ridiculous but let’s be real at least 3-4 bouts will fall apart so I guess it’s being preemptive.

It's Ireland though so I'm sure Scott will find people working on the concession stand to step in as a late replacement if need be.

I didnt know Kavanagh had a grudge with CW but Minimum Wage Warriors is pretty funny, tbh.
That’s the CW thing. They have the UFC connection so fighters are willing to sign. But they are notorious for lowballing guys. Most guys probably lose money fighting for them tbh. That’s a very telling tweet though. Kavanagh would rather send his guys to Bellator than CW.

Back