Bellator 282: Mousasi vs Eblen - June 24th

i thought he nearly killed kayne 3 or 4 diff times in first round. would be annoying if this went the distance

Totally early stoppage by Marc Goddard in Round 2...

Kayne held his side after he got hit, but was still standing tall and didn't stop defending.

Brendan Ward always gets some type of favoritism in Bellator.

Barzola really pushing a pace that I don’t think he can sustain for five rounds. He’s being too aggressive and I think he’s going to get caught

BAS removed live betting for the Magomedov/Barzola fight 2 minutes before the fight started.

Magomedov won R1, and is losing R2 as expected, since Barzola keeps forcing him to grapple.

Barzola has been relentless. He seams to have stepped his game up and fights with more confidence

BAS removed live betting for the Magomedov/Barzola fight 2 minutes before the fight started.

Magomedov won R1, and is losing R2 as expected, since Barzola keeps forcing him to grapple.

Yep I saw no live betting on bet365 during the fight either, disappointing!

And barzola got caught in a guillotine and subbed

live odds were probably nice on magomedov

I figured he would catch barzola. Barzola was being ultra aggressive and downright reckless

Stots vs. Sabatello will get a lot of viewers if Bellator actually promotes a fight card for once.

0:26 PM
Placed - SingleTo Win $ 300.00
  • Johnny Eblen (+250)

Placed - 2 Team ParlayTo Win $ 1392.00
  • Danny Sabatello - By Points (+140)Leandro Higo vs Danny Sabatello
  • Johnny Eblen - By Points (+425)Gegard Mousasi vs Johnny Eblen

To Win $ 2544.00
  • Johnny Eblen - By Points (+550)Gegard Mousasi vs Johnny Eblen
  • Mateusz Gamrot - By Points (+450)Arman Tsarukyan vs Mateusz Gamrot

Gegard's physique looks softer and a little smaller than usual. Definitely softer, though.

Not sure why I watched Eblen hug Mousasi for the win after PFL was over.

No bets, just wasted my time, and it's almost 6am.

See yall tomorrow for UFC.

0:26 PM
Placed - SingleTo Win $ 300.00
  • Johnny Eblen (+250)

Placed - 2 Team ParlayTo Win $ 1392.00
  • Johnny Eblen - By Points (+425)Gegard Mousasi vs Johnny Eblen
To Win $ 2544.00
  • Johnny Eblen - By Points (+550)Gegard Mousasi vs Johnny Eblen
  • Mateusz Gamrot - By Points (+450)Arman Tsarukyan vs Mateusz Gamrot
tumblr_nb1bop0SYI1trwxuqo1_500.gif

Started the day with a $5 parlay (Law o1.5/Nallo ML/Jeffery ML) which net me $13 profit. Put another $5 on Magomedov ML + Ward u1.5 for $11.5 and finished with $10 on Eblen for $17.5 profit.

Ending the day with nearly $50 which is damn nice if I do say so myself. Lost like $15 or so on PFL (no surprise given the lines), but still a good way to end things ahead of UFC.

Started the day with a $5 parlay (Law o1.5/Nallo ML/Jeffery ML) which net me $13 profit. Put another $5 on Magomedov ML + Ward u1.5 for $11.5 and finished with $10 on Eblen for $17.5 profit.

Ending the day with nearly $50 which is damn nice if I do say so myself. Lost like $15 or so on PFL (no surprise given the lines), but still a good way to end things ahead of UFC.
what's your juiciest prop bet for tomorrow?

what's your juiciest prop bet for tomorrow?
Listen, I need to preface this by saying that hindsight might tell this is retarded, but Parisian by KO at +300.

This is a CES level fight, but Josh, for better or worse, is always good for some early sloppy aggression with spinning backfists mixed in, and Baudot likes to crumble a lot.

Sure, Porter couldn't get him out but I think that's more on Parker not being much of a finisher rather than Alan finding his heart. Wouldn't go crazy on it, but I'm putting $10 for some nice $30.

Also like Buys by Sub and Ramonov by sub. Tafon by KO too, he was doing good work before taking a nap and Ulberg is a step-down in comp imo

Back