Bellator 279: Cyborg vs Blencowe 2 - April 23rd

Fuck me, this Aussie can needs to go down already.

Smart by Cyborg to stick and move when Blencowe called her to the center of the cage to brawl.

Blencowe is tough as fuck. Wow.
She has never been knocked out, and Cyborg was content with using her technical boxing instead of grappling more. She could've had mount for an entire minute during the last time she got the take down, but she just sat there in side control.

The last 3 prelims start as soon as Cyborg leaves the cage.

Sumiko Inaba vs. Whittany Pyles
Ryan Dela Cruz vs. Jordan Winski
Randi Field vs. Maraya Miller

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220424-013203_Chrome.jpg

Got my ass kicked tonight with the Archuleta / Stots finish, made up for it a little with this though. Grabbed it live after round 2, Blencowe is one of the few women that can take some of Cyborg's power & has better striking fundamentals than most of the recent opponents.

Felt Cyborg emptied the tank enough in the first two that she wasn't gonna go blitz Blencowe.

i tol u in other thread that's why cyborg subbed her lol, this fight she barely did any takedowns for some reason which was death to the prop
The not going for takedowns was good for me. Yes both you and Puerto Rico mentioned the last fight. I didn’t see it.

The lovely Inaba washing the bad taste of that Cyborg result out my of my mouth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back