Platinum Member
Reaction score
2468.png

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/bellator-276-2468

https://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-276-Borics-vs-Burnell-91869

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/86354-bellator-276

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellator_276

Last edited:
Forgot about Borics vs Burnell. Very good fight.

strongest leans:
Johnny
Cody
Roman
Romero
Phil
----
Second tier leans
Goiti

---
Underdogs with a decent chance
Jay Jay

Thoughts about Jay Jay x Rabadanov please.
I want play Wilson but Rabadanov can take him down and top control, i dont know.

Thoughts about Jay Jay x Rabadanov please.
I want play Wilson but Rabadanov can take him down and top control, i dont know.
Done the tape for this today and I think prices are justified. Wilson a typical BJJ player who is dangerous, but also very willing to accept bottom position. You cant do that against Gadzhi who stays responsible and has a very good topgame in general. Give the striking edge to Gadzhi as well, because Wilson is incredibly wonky and green in that department.
I'm waiting for prices to improve on Gadzhi after which I'll probably put a bet on him.

Done the tape for this today and I think prices are justified. Wilson a typical BJJ player who is dangerous, but also very willing to accept bottom position. You cant do that against Gadzhi who stays responsible and has a very good topgame in general. Give the striking edge to Gadzhi as well, because Wilson is incredibly wonky and green in that department.
I'm waiting for prices to improve on Gadzhi after which I'll probably put a bet on him.
I dont agree with the striking part. Siler was out pointing him on the feet. Gadzhi uses his standup to setup his takedowns, he doesn't use it to win fights. Jay Jay is more explosive on the feet and can use all his limbs more effectively, he also use to do muay thai. Gadzhi getting reversed in the third round by siler after having a rnc position tells me he is not a good a grappler on the ground, his best assets are takedowns and top control from the guard, but he doesn't really inflict that much damage , its evident in his fights going to a decision

Considering playing Borics, his top control looked very good to me against Kennedy, although I do rate Burnell as a grappler so I'm not 100% on it, but I don't recall ever seeing Borics getting swept.

I also don't think it's outside the realms of possibility that Anglickas beats Davis if Phil doesn't push the wrestling,. thinking back to how he performed against Alex Polizzi.

What makes you so confident in Eblen?

Salter is an unathletic dude who needs to drag people down and get on top of them. I don't see how he does that to Eblen at all. Eblen also hits hard as fuck.

I was about to bet on Yamauchi, but I noticed that his fight against Anderson is off.

BAS still has the line up.

I dont agree with the striking part. Siler was out pointing him on the feet. Gadzhi uses his standup to setup his takedowns, he doesn't use it to win fights. Jay Jay is more explosive on the feet and can use all his limbs more effectively, he also use to do muay thai. Gadzhi getting reversed in the third round by siler after having a rnc position tells me he is not a good a grappler on the ground, his best assets are takedowns and top control from the guard, but he doesn't really inflict that much damage , its evident in his fights going to a decision
Judging from your reaction you seemed to have only watched Gadzhi's fight versus Siler. If you watch more of his fights you can see multiple instances of him landing hellacious GNP. A couple of those decisions should have been stopped btw, but a lot of the Russians refs want to see deaths in the cage like that moron who reffed the last Zaleski fight. Siler is a tricky BJJ player so he was focusing more on staying positionally sound, which is a good strategy against Wilson also.

Wilson might have done Muay Thai but nothing in his tape shows that.
Besides an okay front kick he doesn't have anything there. Gadzhi has good leg kicks, which should work against Wilson's wide karate stance and a good switch kick to the body and head. He also has crisper boxing whereas Wilson mostly throws wild and loopy shots with bad unbalanced footwork. It's true that he uses his striking to primarily blend his TD entries, but I don't see what point you are trying to make there lol. It's very effective for him and gets him to his strongest positions. That doesn't suddenly make him a worse striker.
Again, I'd urge you to watch some more tape of Gadzhi. Most of his fights in Russian promotions are on youtube.

Last edited:
Considering playing Borics, his top control looked very good to me against Kennedy, although I do rate Burnell as a grappler so I'm not 100% on it, but I don't recall ever seeing Borics getting swept.

I also don't think it's outside the realms of possibility that Anglickas beats Davis if Phil doesn't push the wrestling,. thinking back to how he performed against Alex Polizzi.
I doubt Borics will get any top control against Burnell. I think he ragdolls Adam like Pico did tbh.

Judging from your reaction you seemed to have only watched Gadzhi's fight versus Siler. If you watch more of his fights you can see multiple instances of him landing hellacious GNP. A couple of those decisions should have been stopped btw, but a lot of the Russians refs want to see deaths in the cage like that moron who reffed the last Zaleski fight. Siler is a tricky BJJ player so he was focusing more on staying positionally sound, which is a good strategy against Wilson also.

Wilson might have done Muay Thai but nothing in his tape shows that.
Besides an okay front kick he doesn't have anything there. Gadzhi has good leg kicks, which should work against Wilson's wide karate stance and a good switch kick to the body and head. He also has crisper boxing whereas Wilson mostly throws wild and loopy shots with bad unbalanced footwork. It's true that he uses his striking to primarily blend his TD entries, but I don't see what point you are trying to make there lol. It's very effective for him and gets him to his strongest positions. That doesn't suddenly make him a worse striker.
Again, I'd urge you to watch some more tape of Gadzhi. Most of his fights in Russian promotions are on youtube.
He has basic leg kicks, i think you are using the word good to loosely, i mean if he has good leg kicks then what do you refer to with Jose ALdo's leg kicks? Great? I think his standup is ok and decent, but he doesn't have the same explosiveness. His head doesn't move from the centerline and he only throws very basic fundamental stuff. What you can expect from Jay Jay, is knees, spinning punches, good finishes and good submissions with reversals. And jay jay is not as tentative, i always favor the fighter who attacks first instead of the one who sits in the pocket waiting to time a left hook. I think we both see different things here, i see Jay as the aggressor who will win points and look to inflict more damage and you see a khabib type fighter, i just think these russian guys get favored sometimes base on the success of khabib, we'll see if he is the real deal.

I doubt Borics will get any top control against Burnell. I think he ragdolls Adam like Pico did tbh.

I don't think he's as strong or athletic as Pico is. I do think he's much trickier and could get sweeps like he did with Saul though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back