Bellator 213's Liam McGeary: "I Was Fed Up Getting Arrested for Fighting"

TheCompleteKO

All-new MMA Visual Podcast
@Blue
Reaction score
Sherdog,

I had the opportunity to talk with Liam McGeary ahead of his Bellator 213 fight with 'King Mo'.
It was just a phone call - audio only. But it was a good time. Liam is a pretty funny character. Growing up in the streets of England, getting into fights, hopping bar to bar.

He never even trained prior to fighting professionally.
Telling me he just went to a single BJJ Class, said fuck it, and wanted to enjoy the woman, partying and everything of the sorts.

Check out the article below:
https://mmasucka.com/2018/12/11/bellator-213-liam-mcgeary-fed-up-getting-in-trouble/

Let me know what you guys think!

Sherdog,

I had the opportunity to talk with Liam McGeary ahead of his Bellator 213 fight with 'King Mo'.
It was just a phone call - audio only. But it was a good time. Liam is a pretty funny character. Growing up in the streets of England, getting into fights, hopping bar to bar.

He never even trained prior to fighting professionally.
Telling me he just went to a single BJJ Class, said fuck it, and wanted to enjoy the woman, partying and everything of the sorts.

Check out the article below:
https://mmasucka.com/2018/12/11/bellator-213-liam-mcgeary-fed-up-getting-in-trouble/

Let me know what you guys think!

"Shit going in my head"

Helluva excuse.

Anyway, thank you Sasha!

I love how the author says "he suffered a leg injury against Vadim Nemkov", as if the leg injury wasn't related to Nemkov kicking the shit out of his legs.

I love how the author says "he suffered a leg injury against Vadim Nemkov", as if the leg injury wasn't related to Nemkov kicking the shit out of his legs.
Same RDA-Lawler shit all over again, people like to pretend that Lawler's legs weren't weakened by RDA kicks prior to the injury lol it was all lucky :rolleyes:

Liam McGeary was hyped the fuck up 4 years ago. Now it feels like forever since the "Jones vs McGeary" threads were making the rounds.

Also, the article is wrong. King Mo was never a Bellator Light-Heavyweight champion. He has never even fought for the actual title. Many people seem to believe so since he's been there for so many fights.

Liam McGeary was hyped the fuck up 4 years ago. Now it feels like forever since the "Jones vs McGeary" threads were making the rounds.

Also, the article is wrong. King Mo was never a Bellator Light-Heavyweight champion. He has never even fought for the actual title. Many people seem to believe so since he's been there for so many fights.
Thanks for pointing this out mate!

Back