Bellator 212 co main event Frank Mir vs Javy Ayala in Hawaii

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The co-main event will be a heavyweight matchup between former UFC champion Frank Mir (18-12 MMA, 0-1 BMMA) and Javy Ayala(10-7 MMA, 5-4 BMMA).

So Scott Coker still finding ways to keep Bobby Lashley from being back in the Bellator cage. Scott Coker wouldn't recognize star power if a star was right in his face.

I'm a supporter of lashleys but isn't he kinda restricted due to his wwe contract?

So Scott Coker still finding ways to keep Bobby Lashley from being back in the Bellator cage. Scott Coker wouldn't recognize star power if a star was right in his face.
Bobby Lashley doesn’t wanna fight come on. He’s making good money in WWE.

Bobby Lashley doesn’t wanna fight come on. He’s making good money in WWE.
Lol this. Coker does not have a gun too Lashley's head. He is over 40 and wants to wrestle let em

Ayala put up a good fight against umm Roy or Mitrione? Either way, I hope Mir gets it done.

Ayala doesn't have the greatest record but he is fairly quick for his size, Mir likes to strike these days and moves in slow motion.

I'm not sure Mir could even take Ayala down, he was struggling with a much smaller Ishii at Quintet he didn't even attempt a takedown and looked so slow.

I think Ayala could get it done.

Ayala doesn't have the greatest record but he is fairly quick for his size, Mir likes to strike these days and moves in slow motion.

I'm not sure Mir could even take Ayala down, he was struggling with a much smaller Ishii at Quintet he didn't even attempt a takedown and looked so slow.

I think Ayala could get it done.

I understand what you are saying but he was not going to take down an Olympic gold medalist in judo.

I understand what you are saying but he was not going to take down an Olympic gold medalist in judo.

He had over 50 pounds on him, if he had no intention of taking him down would he should of pulled guard. He was entirely controlled, Mir was very explosive off his back I think his age and over increase in mass has made him sluggish.

He had over 50 pounds on him, if he had no intention of taking him down would he should of pulled guard. He was entirely controlled, Mir was very explosive off his back I think his age and over increase in mass has made him sluggish.

He had 40 pounds on him. But you can’t be pulling guard at 281 pounds. lol!! He is definitely not the same guy. My point is that you can’t compare ishii’s td Defense with ayala. But I can see Ayala koing mir

He had 40 pounds on him. But you can’t be pulling guard at 281 pounds. lol!! He is definitely not the same guy. My point is that you can’t compare ishii’s td Defense with ayala. But I can see Ayala koing mir

I'm not, I'm just stating Mirs offensive grappling isn't as dangerous as it once was. I could see Ayala avoiding it.

Back