Bellator 210: Njokuani vs. Salter 11/30, 6:45 PM Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Somehow Joe Schilling has really brutal G&P

Corner stopping it due to how much damage his opponent is taking. Rare to see. Not sure I agree though since Morris could have comeback from that.

This fight gets a Just Bleed Rating 10/10

Wow, a corner who actually looks out for their fighter's safety. Is this a first in MMA?

Damn, Joe Schilling really lived up to his “stitch em up” nickname there! He completely sliced and diced his opponent with those elbows! Some vicious shots. Blood all over the canvas. Glad his opponents corner was smart enough to call it off after the round. Almost looked like it should have been stopped during that first GNP by Schilling. That guy was taking a ton of punishment.

I missed what may be Joe Warren's last fight.... Damn... GOAT :F:

Nice grappling round. Really jostling for those takedowns

van Steenis almost KO'd him with that headkick but I don't think it's enough for 10-8.

Van Steenis looked pretty good. Good striking and nice reversals.

Honeycutt probably gets it though even though he still hasn’t improved

Honeycutt fought like a bitch but there's no way he didn't win that fight. Goddammit this is only going to hurt Van Steenis by picking up such a BS win.

I think that was the correct decision. Honeycutt seemed like he was hanging on the entire fight.

Obviously MMA careers can peak at unexpected times but i think Honeycutt can maybe be filed in with other high level wrestlers who were only able to go a certain level due to lack of improvement in other areas.

Bubba Jenkins also comes to mind.

Who’s the artist responsible for the blood stains all over the mat?

what's up, they got Gerald Harris on the dark bouts now or something?

was not expecting Honeycutt to get an L on his record today.

main card time! Best undercard in a long long time for Bellator, but the main card is pretty meh.

Back