Bellator 206 is One of the Best MMA Cards of the Year, Better than Many UFC Cards

Aaron Pico & Gaston are the only things that interest me.

The rest are all over the hill or gatekeepers.

You can't sell me on Mousasi.

Bellashit almost ruined the sport. If dada 5000 died in the cage would get mma banned again

Poor Rory, return of the red king coming.
Credit to Rory for wanting to fight a bigger opponent as dangerous as Mousasi, not some subpar bigger guy like Anderson Silva faced.

Credit to Rory for wanting to fight a bigger opponent as dangerous as Mousasi, not some subpar bigger guy like Anderson Silva faced.
Nothing but respect, I'm a fan of both. I just don't think this is going to end well for Rory.

Didn't realize this card is in SJ. Shit, I need a ticket!

Nothing but respect, I'm a fan of both. I just don't think this is going to end well for Rory.
That would be what he gets for saying GSP shouldn't move up to MW for Bisping, but he himself is suitable for MW.

We have the first fight under way from the best tournament there has been in a long time, a super fight between arguably the 2 best fighters in their weight division (including UFC) and Pico is slowly moving up the way a fighter should. The UFC could learn a thing or two from this card.

Last edited:
Would be better free on Paramount...

I see two good fights and a prospect taking a step up. Close to a Fight Night really. Bellator has been churning out awful cards so maybe that makes this look a tad better.

Anderson fought the LHW and HW champ DC and he fought Forrest who was one fight away from being LHW champ. Both Forrest and DC accomplished far more then Mousasi in MMA

I like the main event but don't really care otherwise.

I don't want to really see Rampage/Silva 4, but at the same time you bet your ass I'll be watching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back