Bellator 205: McKee vs Macapa 9/21 7PM Prelims/9PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Trice (Tenacity)

Powers jab is really weak though. If he's going to make it useful then he really needs to pepper it more in the opponents face.

29-28 Powers? Judge must be on drugs.

You guys think Jarod shows any aptitude for MMA? Pretty underwhelming so far for me.

IDU how the hell you give Powers the 3rd round just because he got a knock down while Titties Trice basically controlled the whole round.

29-28 Powers? Judge must be on drugs.

That Judge goes against the trend. Wide swinging ala Garcie or Sanchez usually is like drugs for the judges. But that guy seems to hate it.

They've been hyping Mowry...

Time to see if it's legit.

Sweet!

Snagged that fast and torq!

Good win for Mowry. Thought those naked low kicks would punish him. Other dude clearly didn't know what to do on the ground though, just kept his arm out there and didn't see the keylock coming.

They've been hyping Mowry...

Time to see if it's legit.
He really does remind me of Struve in that his stand up is stiff as hell, at least in the fight I saw of him a while back. That was like his second pro fight though, so hopefully he's improved on that.

His grappling looks good, at least. So yeah, might be Struve part deux.

"No offense to my opponent but he's a piece of shit."*

*paraphrased

What's good hardcores! :)

He really does remind me of Struve in that his stand up is stiff as hell

At least he's much quicker to react to punches. But yeah, he doesn't seem to utilize his lenght and reach as best as he could. Those naked low kicks could become a problem.

Man! Silva looks like he's been through some WARS!

147.5 Catchweight: Adam Borics (11-0) vs Josenaldo Silva (25-6)

giphy-downsized.gif

Prospect vs stolid vet.

Back