Bellator 205: McKee vs Macapa 9/21 7PM Prelims/9PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

That's crazy he's 12-0 all in Bellator.

AJ McKee and Aaron Pico are two most in terms of American fighters who have been groomed for MMA from birth.
I don’t rate AJ nearly as highly as Pico, I think Pico’s ceiling is skyhigh, whereas AJ is doing well now but I think Gallagher’s ceiling is higher and he’ll win that inevitable matchup. But Pico would smoke them both.

Hats off to Bellator for bringing fights on a Friday night..

Good interview too

Charismatic yet casual.

I don’t rate AJ nearly as highly as Pico, I think Pico’s ceiling is skyhigh, whereas AJ is doing well now but I think Gallagher’s ceiling is higher and he’ll win that inevitable matchup. But Pico would smoke them both.

Pico has the higher ceiling of the two, but James over AJ? No way.

Also not saying McKee is a future GOAT just saying that he has been groomed for this moment probably harder than anyone not named Pico (in America at least, Zabits fight prison as a youth is crazy).

Well his performance was a hundred times cooler than his flossy glasses =/ (just playing..sorta)

“The Goat..Chael Sonnen...vs Fedor”

TIme to go play Rocket League. It’s been fun gents.

TIme to go play Rocket League. It’s been fun gents.

Still playing that huh?

Damn there are too many games to be played online and just sick single player games now a days.

It's not best to fall behind and have a backlog. :(

DAZN should get into the postlim business.

No need for commentary

Pico has the higher ceiling of the two, but James over AJ? No way.
I definitely understand this and expect most people feel this way, it’s just my personal take. I know AJ’s doing well right now and Gallagher just got embarassed, but I just see Gallagher having the superior IQ, skillset, training environment, and eventually ending up a UFC champ, whereas I see AJ peaking now but struggling against UFC level competition.
It’s like the kids who are super hot shit in high school but end up blue collar versus the quiet kids that at the time were losers but end up with the superior lives in the end.

Back