Bellator 200: Moose vs Carvalho play by play thread (No Spoilers allowed)

6 total main card fights. The first fight on the main card ended so there's 5 left.

They have a 3 hour and 15 minute time slot reserved so we still got a long night ahead of us.

Edit: Damn, nice finish, thought it was gonna go to the scorecards.
they usually have a 4 fight main card. nice to see them add a couple more fights for this event.

Davis (and Bader) should be in the UFC. The LHW division is starving for talent.

So no one has the fight card..

And can post it without spoilers?

I still can't believe that joke of a decision Davis was gifted over Machida to this day.
yeah

that would have been a solid win on Machida's record

even though most people know that's a win
and that Machida is 0-2 against Shogun

Davis (and Bader) should be in the UFC. The LHW division is starving for talent.

Without a doubt, Bader and Davis are legit. While Davis' style isn't super exciting, he adds depth and relevancy to the division.

Posting spoilers will result in infractions. Just sayin'
<DisgustingHHH>

Spoilers

<TheDonald>

tenor.gif

With DC, Rumble, and Jones out of the picture.

Gus and Glover are the best guys remaining and Phil has a win over them. I'd pick Gus in a rematch but nothing would be shocking.

People don't appreciate how good those guys are until they see them against B-level talent.

Without DC and Jones in the picture, Bader is a legit top 2/3 LHW in the world.

Davis is also top 5 in that mix.

With DC, Rumble, and Jones out of the picture.

Gus and Glover are the best guys remaining and Phil has a win over them. I'd pick Gus in a rematch but nothing would be shocking.

And Glover is long in the tooth, dunno how much longer he can fight

I'll go with Yankova here. Tho tbh I have no idea about these two.

The only fight I was spoiled on was the MVP one because there was unfortunately a thread below this one that gave away some info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back