Bellator 195 Caldwell vs Higo March 2nd

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Not bad. Caldwell gets a sub or GNP

Rooting for Higo but I think Caldwell is too big and strong for him, specially when the guy is gonna try to wrestlefuck him for 5 rounds

Like dantas, Higo is more well rounded, but Caldwell’s wrestling is so good the it could nullify anything Higo has to offer.

I have Caldwell via UD

Only option they have really, Mayday will get another fight nad have to make weight and then he'll get one.

That div really needs some fresh faces.

Caldwell by Dec.

If Higo is a wrestler, I'm gonna say Caldwell by Sub. Will be great to see him get back in there again. Very exciting fighter.

If Caldwell wins this one and Galvao after he will have effectively cleaned out the division. Let's see if McDonald can make weight and beat a decent opponent in Bellator before we throw him in the contender list.

Not a bad fight. I have Caldwell by decision in this.

Mayday will be out for a,min again after breaking his hand in his last fight.

If Caldwell wins this one and Galvao after he will have effectively cleaned out the division. Let's see if McDonald can make weight and beat a decent opponent in Bellator before we throw him in the contender list.

Wouldn't it be Sam Sicilia after since he just beat Galvao?

Wouldn't it be Sam Sicilia after since he just beat Galvao?
He is a 145er, Galvao moved up. So both won't really work.

After this if Caldwell wins I have no idea what they'll do

He is a 145er, Galvao moved up. So both won't really work.

After this if Caldwell wins I have no idea what they'll do

After Higo fight they got Michael MacDonald, Jeremiah Labiano, Joe Warren, Joe Taimanglo, Jordan Howard, and Dominic Mazzotta. There isn't much there however Caldwell should beat Higo so give him MacDonald next. And ideally Dominic Mazzotta fight the winner. There isn't much going on in the division but I think while they have those title fights mentioned, they can get a few new signings and make it work with what they have and not keep anyone waiting and have the division in hold

Last edited:
Rooting for Higo. Caldwell can wrestle and nothing more. Terrible striking and bad submissions. He will run into trouble when he meets fighters who can stop his shot and their are plenty in the UFC. I would've prefered to see him give international wrestling a shot but again, I am not him and don't make his decisions. I just don't think he is all the great in MMA. There relative crummy nature of Bellator's BW division has lead many to think he is better than what he is. If Higo can sprawl he will win.

Rooting for Higo. Caldwell can wrestle and nothing more. Terrible striking and bad submissions. He will run into trouble when he meets fighters who can stop his shot and their are plenty in the UFC. I would've prefered to see him give international wrestling a shot but again, I am not him and don't make his decisions. I just don't think he is all the great in MMA. There relative crummy nature of Bellator's BW division has lead many to think he is better than what he is. If Higo can sprawl he will win.

Higo will get submitted in first round. He has never met anyone like this. Long lanky fast athletic and strong. But it will be fun to watch.

Cool.. maybe Caldwell cleans the division and Bellator is forced to sign some new BWs just to keep him fed.

I know their first fight sucked.. but I would like to see a rematch with Dantas.

Back