Bellator 190 - Carvalho vs Sakara - Italy

Laying some pretty steep juice here on carvalho -255. Feel like he doesn't get the respect he deserves cause of one weird fight. Before and after that one, he's shown to be very durable... he's very tough to deal with his length/distance control.. I could even see carvalho working in some takedowns here.

can't see sakara hanging over 5 rounds.

That said, I'm dumb and also sprinkled on carvalho decision +800ish.

-----

Also took girtz +135 and girtz Dec +365. Not big action here.

I feel like Carvalho's line is a steal honestly. I caught him at -270 but I'm fine with it. Sakara's only beaten the lower level Bellator gatekeepers and Carvalho's a huuuuge test for someone far past his prime

In fact Carvalho would arguably the best win of his career next to his decision against Leites 10 years ago that he prob should've lost

Bella 190 Risk: 502.50
Carvalho -255: 382.50 for 150 / Carvalho DEC: 20 for 154.40 / Sakara
Girtz +135: 70 for 94.50 / Girtz DEC: 30 for 109.50 / Jelcic
Ovchynnikova-Lara: idk
nica-miranda: idk
---

prolly set. I wouldn't be surprised if jelcic did get a rd 1 finish. willing to risk it.

but i'd be pretty damned surprised if sakara pulled this out. pretty freakin confident in carvalho, tho the first round, like i said, might be competitive w/the italian crowd and sakara trying to lay hands on him. just think he'll slow down pretty fast and carvalho probably takes over.

I'm liking the over 1.5 rounds for Lena Ovchynnikova vs Mary Rouse Mejia at -130

More and more pissed with bodog as a betting service. Fights haven't even started yet and they removed all options to bet on bellator 190. Like wtf there's bettors like me who like to place bets right before the fight happens. Smh stay away from bodog aka bullshit

More and more pissed with bodog as a betting service. Fights haven't even started yet and they removed all options to bet on bellator 190. Like wtf there's bettors like me who like to place bets right before the fight happens. Smh stay away from bodog aka bullshit
All other books also removed their lines

Looks like i only got that one bet in on the wmma bellator bout lol.. gonna just bet on glory and ufc later tonight then

Looks like I missed my opportunity to bet this card. I thought the lines would be open a bit longer this morning. I was only thinking of throwing a few bucks on Sakara as an underdog in Italy. Probably for the best anyway, since Carvalho should beat him and I'm not watching live but DVRing this and the Bellator Kickboxing card that follows it on Spike in any case.

So when does this start, anyway of getting live updates like twitter etc?

So when does this start, anyway of getting live updates like twitter etc?
Best off searching for a journo that’s there, usually always one that live tweets. (I’m hoping there is one)

Managed to get a tiny bet in on Sakara at home in Italy:

Bellator 190
Risk $45.00

Alessio Sakara (+254) vs Rafael Carvalho ~$45.00 for ~$114.30

Back