Bellator 183 Prediction Thread

Go Go Plata

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Let's get a quick prediction thread going before the fights.

Pitbull UD
Ayala 1st rd KO
Larkin 2nd Rd TKO
Piccolotti UD
Pico UD

Who you got?

Bendo finally pulls off a decision
Larkin round 3 tko
Big Country round 1 KO
Piccolotti decision
Pico round 1 submission

Bendo finally pulls off a decision
Larkin round 3 tko
Big Country round 1 KO
Piccolotti decision
Pico round 1 submission
Good picks. I wanted to pick Pico by a finish by I hope they coached him to settle down and take his time. The best thing he can do at this point is to get as much cage time as he can.

Good picks. I wanted to pick Pico by a finish by I hope they coached him to settle down and take his time. The best thing he can do at this point is to get as much cage time as he can.

That's why I went submission. Feel like he might be less inclined to try and trade punches.

Bendo UD
Larkin TKO
Nelson KO
Piccolotti UD
Pico UD

If this were patricio bendo would be done but its the other pitbull in which i feel bendo can beat even submit possibly.i chose decision as bendo is coming off surgery and may not be 100%.

Big country is a big right hand thats it.....if Javy isn't flat footed trying to bang he should out point for a decision cuz Big country is durable.Ayala by decision.

Larkin and daley are both great strikers while i feel larkin is more rounded..,,i think larkin can finish Daley in the 3rd once he gasses.Larkin by TKO 3rd.

Piccolotti and yamauchi represent the next crop of future top division talent.I like both but i'm going with Goiti by decision.

Pico again faces a more experienced fighter but i think will win this time probably a finish.Pico 2nd round tko gnp.

I have this feeling Pico's going to disappoint again.

Nice card.

Pico got a highlight reel ko

Yamauchi solidified his dominance with an excellent submission win.

Larkin vs Daley was excellent with a violent surprise finish by Daley.

Ayala would've beaten country in the standup but country........took him down repeatedly and imposed his top game and gnp.

Bendo looked decent but was outdone by patricky wow........shows yet again Bellator is indeed a legit org.

Great night of fights i thoroughly enjoyed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back