Bellator 182 - Koreshkov vs Njokuani - New York

figures a couple of the dogs i for sure was gonna play are lower than euro openers, heh

definitely taking O2.5 stevens-rainey -135.

watching movement on like 4 other fights.. some of them are super close to where i'd bet them and/or i'm hoping they improve

took O2.5 -135 and -145 on rainey-stevens

took O1.5 -170 on lahat-corrales

Damn. Need to confirm my feeling with tape watch tomorrow but I see a line I might go hard on

At first glance, I think the value (if any) would be with Karakhanyan, Blencowe, Corrales, Stevens, Honeycutt, and Lins.

This is a damned good card now, definitely more intriguing to me than Conor Floyd, haha. Mma > boxing!

Man I wonder if I would've hit the openers on pineda and corrales if I hadn't seen higher price on eurobooks.. and both have dropped :(

This is a damned good card now, definitely more intriguing to me than Conor Floyd, haha. Mma > boxing!

Man I wonder if I would've hit the openers on pineda and corrales if I hadn't seen higher price on eurobooks.. and both have dropped :(

Same here. I felt I was the only one who didn't really give a shit about Conor/Floyd. My neighbor knows that I get most PPVs and just assumed I'd get Conor/Floyd. He told a bunch of people and figured they could all chip in. I have zero desire to get that PPV.

Man I wanted to bet Bruna Ellen bigger but watched parts of her fights and I wasn't overly impressed.
She has some TKD experience but I think she'll look for takedowns and grind out a decision. Her ground and pound is so weak so dont see her stopping Veta.

Veta trains with really good wrestlers her size. Jesse Brock(Pac-10 champ beating Urijah Faber), Scott Jorgensen, and a lot of former Boise state wrestlers since their wrestling program got cancelled.

I haven't trained with her lately but I rolled with her a couple times but we started on the ground so I don't really know how good her takedown defense is.
She was(is) a Blue belt in BJJ. She'd probably be a competetive blue in the women's division but doesn't stand out in any position.

Her volume striking is her bread and butter. Not so refined but has some grit.
I wouldn't be surprised if Veta outpaced and outlanded her in an ugly fight and took the decision but I'll still bet Ellen small @ +165 and her decision line that EZ brought up.

anyone know why chidi missed weight? so long as it's not an injury i'm going to stab.

anyone know why chidi missed weight? so long as it's not an injury i'm going to stab.

He has a history of not making 170lbs/171lbs, if you look at his record on Tapology despite being a career welterweight he has fought around 8 times in catch weights (some were pre-agreed but for some he missed weight).

He's big for WW and like Fernando Gonzales he's always in Catch-weights hhaaa. They should fight next at Rumbleweight. He's missed weight a few times too.

175.0 lbs
179.7 lbs
174.8 lbs
174.6 lbs
173.4 lbs
172.0 lbs
180.2 lbs
173.6 lbs
172.8 lbs

Man I wanted to bet Bruna Ellen bigger but watched parts of her fights and I wasn't overly impressed.
She has some TKD experience but I think she'll look for takedowns and grind out a decision. Her ground and pound is so weak so dont see her stopping Veta.

Veta trains with really good wrestlers her size. Jesse Brock(Pac-10 champ beating Urijah Faber), Scott Jorgensen, and a lot of former Boise state wrestlers since their wrestling program got cancelled.

I haven't trained with her lately but I rolled with her a couple times but we started on the ground so I don't really know how good her takedown defense is.
She was(is) a Blue belt in BJJ. She'd probably be a competetive blue in the women's division but doesn't stand out in any position.

I wouldn't be surprised if Veta outpaced and outlanded her in an ugly fight and took the decision but I'll still bet Ellen small @ +165 and her decision line that EZ brought up.

Too bad Ellen isn't out there in Boise. She'd be a Boise Dime for sure.

He's big for WW and like Fernando Gonzales he's always in Catch-weights hhaaa. They should fight next at Rumbleweight. He's missed weight a few times too.

175.0 lbs
179.7 lbs
174.8 lbs
174.6 lbs
173.4 lbs
172.0 lbs
180.2 lbs
173.6 lbs
172.8 lbs

interesting, i wonder why he still insists on fighting at ww. he'd be a good size for a mw, and longer than most.

Yea I'm far from impressed by Ellen, but as arteaga is just a pitter patter striker .. I see it being back and forth, competitive. Decent dog price if I'm right.

Also, Ellen could improve.. she's super young.

Damn man i've become too #elite for my own good. Limited to $50 on Corrales +140 and after I hit that it drops him to +115.

He was the play I was eyeing. I'm hoping he goes back up to +140 range and i'll try to get up to 1.5u on him. Not as elite as I initially thought but I like him to win

Damn man i've become too #elite for my own good. Limited to $50 on Corrales +140 and after I hit that it drops him to +115.

He was the play I was eyeing. I'm hoping he goes back up to +140 range and i'll try to get up to 1.5u on him. Not as elite as I initially thought but I like him to win

screw you :( i wanted his price to move the OTHER way

1u +135 corrales cause it's dropping so far.. man i wish i could've hit that euro opener. or i wish i didn't greedily balk at +180 yesterday.

Back