Chris Honeycutt 9-1 vs Kevin Casey 9-5-2

Philipe Lins 10-2 vs Vadim nemkov 7-2

I was expectong a better opppnent for McKee
A lot of WMMMA, looks like they want to establish who are the contenders
Another Fedor's guy coming to Bellator and receiving a tough fight

Good card, solid prelims

Main event is awesome.
Ward always brings it.
And always exciting to see bright prospects like McKee fighting. Kid can go places. I dont mind him fighting lower ranked guys for a few more years.

Great card for the hardcores, but not a ton of name value aside from curran.

Bellator really starting to put decent fights on the prelims. I like that.

Nice to see more WFW bouts, Budd needs an opponent so I'm hoping someone emerges from either Blencowe / Kavanagh or Holloway / Nogueira.

That headliner is going to be awesome. Also looking forward to AJ McKee. Ward should get a much needed win there.

Lins vs nemkov should be in the main card

Catchweight (175 pounds) Joey Davis vs. Justin Roswell

Looks like this was added. I had to look up and see if he was hurt or why it took him 13 months to take his 2nd fight. I guess he returned to college 2 days after his last fight to finish up his degree so hopefully he can focus fully on fighting now.

Edit: still listed as a student coach for the wrestling team, may have another year in Grad School.

Last edited:
I'm always conflicted when Bellator does cards this deep. On one hand its definitely nice and what I'd prefer to see on the card, but there's never any rhyme or reason to which prelims we see and which prelims we don't see, and judging by the depth on this card theres gonna be a good amount of fights we don't get to watch

Wonder why honeycutt is on the prelims now.

Wonder why honeycutt is on the prelims now.
Probably because he wasn't developing. I have to admit that I had higher hopes for him when he first came in. Solid wrestling base. Thought he was going to develop into at least a decent striker with some power. All of the fights I've seen from him have shown me that he simply isn't developing his hands. His punches have nothing on them. He seems to have a low ceiling mma

Probably because he wasn't developing. I have to admit that I had higher hopes for him when he first came in. Solid wrestling base. Thought he was going to develop into at least a decent striker with some power. All of the fights I've seen from him have shown me that he simply isn't developing his hands. His punches have nothing on them. He seems to have a low ceiling mma
Fair point he really didnt evolve.

Back