Bellator 175 is 5 weeks out and only 1 announced fight

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Rampage vs Mo 2 is now only 5 weeks out and is the only fight on the card.

I broke my own rule of not buying tickets until a card is close to being finalized and i'm paying the price for it right now.

When will they add more to the show? I feel like Rampage is always a risk to pull out any given moment so they need to get something for Chicago.

I wish they'd give us Fedor.

Last edited:
Yeah, I find it kind of weird.

I'll still probably buy soon, though.

Bellator has been doing this move and more. I'm sure the fighters are in camp, but it sucks from a fans perspective. Gotta know who will be on the card.

is it a tentpole event? if it is you have a good chance of them adding a few more good fights.

If it isnt then the rest of card probably wont be that good, they will just rely on Page/Mo.

when was their last time on Chicago? No 2015 or 2016? Damn

They're waiting to see who announces their professional debuts to fill out the card i bet

Would not get my hopes up if I were you. My Virgil Zwicker on the main card along with a random 125 Female fight with a combined record of 1-0 Spidey tenses are tingling.

Makes me think Lashley is going to be on the card, getting him a fight tends to take a long time since he turns down multiple opponents before finally settling on a can no one has heard of.

Would not get my hopes up if I were you. My Virgil Zwicker on the main card along with a random 125 Female fight with a combined record of 1-0 Spidey tenses are tingling.

At this point i will be happy just to see someone from the fab 5 or Bobby Lashley.

Everyone else seems to be booked, I'm thinking i'm going to regret the buy. The last Bellator card I went to in St. Louis was the best live MMA experience i've had to date so I gave them the benefit of the doubt that they wouldn't give Chicago something they'd give Kansas

At this point i will be happy just to see someone from the fab 5 or Bobby Lashley.

Everyone else seems to be booked, I'm thinking i'm going to regret the buy. The last Bellator card I went to in St. Louis was the best live MMA experience i've had to date so I gave them the benefit of the doubt that they wouldn't give Chicago something they'd give Kansas
Still get to see Rampage and Mo though. Rickels is the headliner of Kansas cards.

I am sure they will get a few decent fights I was mostly kidding. Hopeful for your sake.

is it a tentpole event? if it is you have a good chance of them adding a few more good fights.

If it isnt then the rest of card probably wont be that good, they will just rely on Page/Mo.

Its on a Friday, I believe all their tentpoles have been on a Saturday but I could be mistaken.

They just announced the 4th fight of Bellator 173 at Saturday, less than a week befote the event....
Maybe with luck they are going to say somethimg this week....

Its on a Friday, I believe all their tentpoles have been on a Saturday but I could be mistaken.

Then the chances of them adding much more to the card thats as good or better than main event is slim.

undercard will be locals and maybe you'll get a decent co main.

Wouldnt expect anything major like a title fight.

Bellator 172 is now over with and no co-main or any 2nd fight for that matter was announced.

Is Curran healthy yet? I don't remember what his actual injury was and he's based out of Crystal Lake

Sergei vs Gormley has been added to this card.

BIG HW fight.

Typical Coker fashion.

Fights aren't announced very early cause Coker ran promotions usually don't have much direction or hierarchy with the roster behind the scenes. Many fights are put together for nothing more than entertainment value or for the sake of the event at hand. Which usually diminishes title relevancy with fans and makes it harder for fans to follow or look forward to future "could be" match ups. This works in some parts of the world but in there biggest market we expect some direction and hierarchy a majority of the time. We put a high emphasis on titles and those match ups.

A good chance Bellator ratings being fairly flat with a few bumps up here in there is because of the use of the roster over the course of a year. I predict this trend will continue until they take a different approach.

Already Main and Co Main, with luck they are going to ad another good fight and then a random WMMA fight to close the Main Card

Back