Bellator 174 does 686k

For that card is pretty good, right in their average range for normal shows.

Next show is interesting one with Page/Mo, thats one on paper that should do 800k to 1 mill, but will it?

All things considered? Not bad at all. Honeycutt dropped out with injury, koreshkov dropped with injury, two main card bouts scrapped last minute. Train wreck on paper, yet it did near 700k.

Decent action on the card too. Wren smashed, lavato got a quick finish. The comain was a fairly solid scrap(judging was garbage). main was well, a woman's fight.

At first glance, Crazy to think that this card did better ratings than one headlined by McGeary, but it makes sense. International cards are dragging USA ratings down for sure. It could be the mega tape delay. It could be that Bellator takes its advertising budget with them when they go abroad, it could be a mixture of both.

At the end of the day tho, sagging ratings isn't a good look.

For that card is pretty good, right in their average range for normal shows.

Next show is interesting one with Page/Mo, thats one on paper that should do 800k to 1 mill, but will it?

probably around 800k IMO

How the fuck does WMMA do so well but guys like Liam Geary get shit ratings

Great ratings for one of their worst lineups to date. The fights themselves were decent too in terms of action; although i turned it off before the main event.

Julia Budd is a good champ for them. Especially with a win over Germaine, what the hell happened to Zoila Frausto?

Julia Budd is a good champ for them. Especially with a win over Germaine, what the hell happened to Zoila Frausto?

I don't really think the win over Germaine does anything for Bellator or Budd at this point. Nothing more than a "feel good stat" imo.

I do agree that Budd is a solid champ for Bellator considering Bellator will more than likely be going to Canada this year. If Rory beats daley(fully expect him to) we can have Lima vs Rory as the main, and Budd vs someone like Dufresne as the comain.

Shocking................about the same as always give or take about 100K.

At what point is Spike/Bellator/Coker going to try something different and I don't mean different by experimenting with kickboxing. I mean retooling how they use the roster and scheduling of events.

How the fuck does WMMA do so well but guys like Liam Geary get shit ratings

That card was tape delayed. McGeary is on the Daley vs Macdonald card. I'm guessing that will pull their highest ratings of the year.

That card was tape delayed. McGeary is on the Daley vs Macdonald card. I'm guessing that will pull their highest ratings of the year.
I'd disagree. All international events thus far have been tape delayed in the states. Bellator hasn't mentioned anything different for the London card. I expect fairly low ratings in the states.

Might do great in Europe, but not so much in the states

Pretty good considering how bad the card was....

Inaugural WFW title fight too... you think Budds first defense can only do better numbers

Inaugural WFW title fight too... you think Budds first defense can only do better numbers
I doubt it. Can't imagine anyone who watched that fight wanting to see her fight again.

Depends on what card they throw her on.

We all know Bellator is planning on holding a Canada card in the near future. I think we all expect Rory to beat the crap out of Daley. I could see Rory vs Lima as the main with Budd vs Dufresne as the comain. Card could do alright imo.

Back