Bellator 172 - Fedor vs Mitrione - San Jose

Do you get your money back if you had it on Mitrione? I know fuck all about how this works?

Yea. A wash.

No imagine driving to 3 different books in Vegas. Then placing 2 separate bets at 2 different books. Then the fight is cancelled. Fun stuff

Oh. Then sitting in 6 hours of traffic because the I 15 is fuked

Yea. A wash.

No imagine driving to 3 different books in Vegas. Then placing 2 separate bets at 2 different books. Then the fight is cancelled. Fun stuff
That what you did? Man, it's so much easier living in the UK

AND Bellator fails again...lol at the idiots saying they will overtake the UFC

I wrote that mega be for nothing..I'm sending Coker/MH an invoice lol Man BELLATOR ME's are more bizarre than a cat humping a dog,

<{MindBrown}>

Chael is 100% a company man. He would take the fight just so the event wouldn't be ruined. Actually the tweet that I saw corrected themselves and said the fight could not take place, not that Fedor turned it down. Makes more sense, actually. Not sure Chael could get cleared and all that within a few hours

Chael is not a company man, chael is a chael man. He knows he's gonna get paid and could care less is he loses in 60 seconds bc that just exponentially increases his hourly rate. Before mma he tried to make bank in real estate but committed fraud. $ is the big picture for chael, I don't think he cares about much else. Him offering to step in is purely a money grab.

Chael is not a company man, chael is a chael man. He knows he's gonna get paid and could care less is he loses in 60 seconds bc that just exponentially increases his hourly rate. Before mma he tried to make bank in real estate but committed fraud. $ is the big picture for chael, I don't think he cares about much else. Him offering to step in is purely a money grab.
lol did you watch celebrity apprentice? for sure he's a company man. Making money is just the cherry on top

This event is a pass money and enetertainment wise. Cant be asked watching old, broken dudes fight bums.

Oh. Then sitting in 6 hours of traffic because the I 15 is fuked

Imagine buying frontrow — nonrefundable — tickets to this shit show and learning that the main event will now be Konngo versus Thompson

<{CMPALM}>

Don't most of these fighters get sick from weight cutting & deyhdrating and the stress it puts on their bodies? Meathead doesn't even have to cut weight and he got sick. How unlikely is that?

Flu season I guess.

I suppose the fight being cancelled is a better outcome than my mitrione action losing.

#tryingtoseethebrightside

Imagine buying frontrow — nonrefundable — tickets to this shit show and learning that the main event will now be Konngo versus Thompson

<{CMPALM}>
When the main event gets cancelled state athletic commissions have a rule where the ticket sellers have to give you a refund up to a point. Not sure if it's before the start of the prelims or the start of the main card.

I had money on the under but mostly just wanted to watch fedor fight, getting people pumped for a fedor fight then cancelling hours before. mitriones an asshole

Yep, he's the biggest front runner I've ever seen other than possibly Alistair Overreem or Brock Lesnar. As soon as things got dicey Chael would've curled up into a Bob Sappianesque ball of yarn and took the "L" with glee. Indeed, at the first sign of trouble Chael is cowering in a corner waiting for the referee to intervene. Then it's off to anxiously cash his check. Meanwhile, it is also a self-serving sacrifice in that Chael gets to hit the airwaves with his braggadocio chest beating and self-stroking agenda about how was American Gangster "punked the myth from Russia" when he offered to take the fight at the 11th hour.. All of this knowing good and goddamn well that unless this fight is in Japan or on an Indian reservation you are not getting clearance on 5 to 7 hour notice. Chael just going to Chael lol

When the main event gets cancelled state athletic commissions have a rule where the ticket sellers have to give you a refund up to a point. Not sure if it's before the start of the prelims or the start of the main card.

Hmmmmm...thanks for the knowledge

Back