Bellator 172 Does 543k Gate and 7k Tickets Sold

I'd say Bellator gates are trending upwards.

Still, Crazy that Thomas was using "wiki numbers" when he mentioned Bellator gate on his podcast.

Is that good or bad?

Solid numbers but its more about fake numbers saying these cards are doing 1.2 mill gates and people running with that.

They really are only doing half that. Same with Bellator 170, people ran with it doing 1.1 mill gate when it did half that.

wiki has Bellator 170 doing a mill gate, 172 doing a mill gate, the UK card with Liam doing almost a million.

Those numbers are so fake.

This PPV is shaping up to be a shitshow

What source does wiki use and who is the guy in the OP and why should we view either as credible.

What source does wiki use and who is the guy in the OP and why should we view either as credible.
No source for wiki.

Jed I Goodman is OP source.

Goodman gets the official gate numbers from the venue itself

Coker used to give away comp tickets like crazy for Strikeforce shows, not surprised

Makes more sense to lower ticket prices imo

Coker used to give away comp tickets like crazy for Strikeforce shows, not surprised

Makes more sense to lower ticket prices imo

It's a double edged sword really. I feel like promotions try to find the sweet spot when selling tickets. Not too high, but definitely not too low.

It makes sense to como tickets to create atmosphere. It also makes sense because some of those comps might buy concession shit.

Wiki is anyone, I could go to wiki now and edit it to say whatever I want.

The guy I posted gets the numbers directly from the commission.

This. Coker presented gate/ticket sales all the time to show a Strikeforce product trending upward, but admitted after it folded they didn't make a dime off several cards and not one with Fedor.

Back