@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-168-Carvalho-vs-Manhoef-2-55381

09c529df843a43289d5cddaee9deb83d.png

Last edited:
...bellator on saturday again..

...bellator in italy again...

...ok...

yamauchi's on the card fighting someone i've never heard of..

salter's on the card fighting someone i've never heard of..

>< sigh

Strong lean for the main. Now I pray for close lines (think i'll get them)

I'm always down for manhoef, guy is a beast. Get the dog collar!!

Still no lines for this bellator. Fuck.

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/bellator-168-betting-odds/

Bellator 168: Sakara vs. Beltran
DECEMBER 10, 2016
Mandela Forum | Florence, Italy

MAIN CARD (Spike TV, 9pm ET – Tape Delayed)

Joey Beltran +110
Alessio Sakara -150

Over 1.5 -150
Under 1.5 +100

Kleber Raimundo Silva +285
Philipe Lins -405

Over 1.5 -155
Under 1.5 +115

Valeriu Mircea +385
Goiti Yamauchi -585

Over 1.5 +110
Under 1.5 -150

--------

i sincerely might skip this card, lol.

Garbage lines. Wanted -120 on Sakara, hopefully people bet Joey

The Mexicutioner as a slight dog is kind of appealing, even traveling to Italy. Sakara isn't a wrestler, right? And Joey is tough to take down anyway and I think Joey is equal or a better striker if I recall Alessio's skill set.

The Mexicutioner as a slight dog is kind of appealing, even traveling to Italy. Sakara isn't a wrestler, right? And Joey is tough to take down anyway and I think Joey is equal or a better striker if I recall Alessio's skill set.

sakara is definitely not a wrestler, heh. he's a boxer who can kick a bit and had repute as a bjj'er but has never shown any real bjj chops

sakara is definitely not a wrestler, heh. he's a boxer who can kick a bit and had repute as a bjj'er but has never shown any real bjj chops
I recall his UFC run, and I saw him in the last Bellator card. You think this could easily go either way?

Sakara is going to box the shit out of couch salesman Beltran, especially if he looks as bad as he did last fight

Considering the under in the Lins fight

Sakara is going to box the shit out of couch salesman Beltran, especially if he looks as bad as he did last fight

Considering the under in the Lins fight

never seen lins' opponent, tho he seems durable (on paper)

I recall his UFC run, and I saw him in the last Bellator card. You think this could easily go either way?

it's definitley not a lock, still watching the line here. hoping to see some juice reduction and/or movement

never seen lins' opponent, tho he seems durable (on paper)
Kleber Orgulho is good boxer just. Lins is well rounded and power puncher, imo Lins will destroy Kleber. Under 1,5 on this fight is better bet for this fight. (Small)
Im going Sakara (Small) and under 1,5 Yamauchi/Who. Yamauchi dont lose for this guy, easy first round win imo (Medium 0,4u).

You guys talked me out of backing the Mexicutioner. I also like the unders in these obvious showcase fights. Betting now because these prices will likely get worse in my opinion.

Bellator 168 Risk $250.00

Alessio Sakara (-150) vs Joey Beltran $150.00 for $100.00
Goiti Yamauchi/Valeriu Mircea Under 1½ (-150) $60.00 for $40.00
Philipe Lins/Kleber Raimundo Silva Under 1½ (+115) $40.00 for $46.00

Back