Bellator 167 - Caldwell vs Taimanglo II - Oklahoma

Fialho decision +750 is worth a stab.

teixeira DEC +270..

njokuani DEC +316 (or both guys +200)

(and yea, i like that O1.5, njok vs fialho)

In the girls fight, I think the line is off. Ilima-Lei Macfarlane is good, and I like the fact that she wants to fight and kiss Anastasia Yankova, but she shouldn't be this big of a favorite over Emily Ducote. Ducote is pretty aggressive and dangerous herself, and a finisher as evidenced in her previous Bellator fight where she was an underdog and won by sub. +225 where I bet her for a half unit or +240 now on 5D has value in my opinion.

took Taimanglo itd +905, teixeira DEC +270 and tailed JimGunn on Ducote +240

Taimanglo +3.5 +320 is interesting .

Im hitting ducote +3.5 +115 tho, half unit. I wanted +odds, got them. So yea. Thats my play on that fight.

Bella 167 Risk: 284.50
taimanglo NSC: 50 for 262 / caldwell
ducote +3.5: 50 for 57.50 / macfarlane
njokuani DEC: 30 for 94.80 / O1.5: 69.50 for 60 / fialho
teixeira DEC: 35 for 94.50 / O2.5: 50 parlay / lawrence
parlays
50 for 52.88 teixeira-lawrence O2.5 -200 & NOT maynard ITD -269 (TUF 24)
---

that's all i've got so far for bella 167.

damn manglo getting no respect. He wins the first fight and STILL ends up +600 dog...

Fialho's line just got pounded. They are even now. I was waiting for better odds to play him, but clearly I got too greedy and missed my opportunity.

Fialho's line just got pounded. They are even now. I was waiting for better odds to play him, but clearly I got too greedy and missed my opportunity.

looks like njokuani missed weight pretty badly.. 174.8...

sheesh and fialho is now the favorite..

$

idk wtf to do. i favored njokuani from the start. but missing weight now.. blech.. and his price is where i originally wanted it.. but after being 3.8 pounds over...

blechhh.

damn manglo getting no respect. He wins the first fight and STILL ends up +600 dog...

...and his odds lengthen when the line gets released! I cannot fathom how someone could bet Caldwell at -800.

I had 2u at +1000 on Joe and 3u on the +100 o1.5 last fight... another 2u at +600 and 1u on the o2.5 this fight.

Taimanglo is a damn good fighter, and Caldwell isn't liking it at all on the feet against him. Wouldn't be surprised to see some more unnecessarily desperate shots.

...and his odds lengthen when the line gets released! I cannot fathom how someone could bet Caldwell at -800.

I had 2u at +1000 on Joe and 3u on the +100 o1.5 last fight... another 2u at +600 and 1u on the o2.5 this fight.

Taimanglo is a damn good fighter, and Caldwell isn't liking it at all on the feet against him. Wouldn't be surprised to see some more unnecessarily desperate shots.

bold, but hey, house money from last one, right??

i just went with baby joe NSC, i don't see how he wins a decision here.. pays less than joe ITD, but i get my $ back on caldwell dec..

fialho still +140 on bovada, apparently...

njokuani evens on BM etc..

looks like njokuani missed weight pretty badly.. 174.8...

sheesh and fialho is now the favorite..

My arm might get twisted into a play on Njokuani now. I'm never crazy about playing a guy who missed weight but Fialho hasn't exactly proven that he can handle a guy like this just yet. At +150ish I was willing to gamble that he has the tools to get the job done, but with the recent movement I think my $$$ will be on the vet.

My arm might get twisted into a play on Njokuani now. I'm never crazy about playing a guy who missed weight but Fialho hasn't exactly proven that he can handle a guy like this just yet. At +150ish I was willing to gamble that he has the tools to get the job done, but with the recent movement I think my $$$ will be on the vet.

i'm on board

I like Fialho and I kind of hate Chidi but that fight has loads of value. Chidi moneyline now, the over and Chidi decision are all nice lines.

Did tamanglo land a lucky shot in first fight or was it competitive

Did tamanglo land a lucky shot in first fight or was it competitive
He landed a lucky gulliotine cause Caldwell was shooting low singles from halfway across the cage. He kept it more competitive than I personally thought he would, but Caldwell was still clearly ahead

Back