Bellator 165: Chandler Vs. Henderson (7pm et prelims/9pm et Main Card) Discussion

200.gif

WAR CHANDLER!

Who else remembers back in 2013 when Bjorn said Chandler would beat Bendo? I guess Bjorn Rebney was right all along.

Chandler vs Thomson next pls.

That was an awesome fight but how did one of the judges give the fight to Bendo? He only won the last round.
i thought he took rd 2 also, but i agree that should've been a 10-8 rd 1 for chandler and there should basicallly be no way

Biased commentary IMO

extremely close fight, Bendo worked more from the bottom than Chandler ever did from the top.

He got fucked up the first round only. 2nd round was even and Chandler got 3 and 4. 5th round was all Bendo and he was still fresh while Chandler was down and out.
So basically, 4-1 Chandler.

Yup, he got whooped

Benson only threw like 3 body kicks the whole fight. Dude is losing his brain.

Good fight, Chandler won, split was bullshit. That suplex was sick.

Bendo could get another shot, Bellators LW div isnt the deepest. Figure Josh is next, Bendo could fight Primus and then he'd get a title shot.

But seriously Bendo's heart is unreal. He was none the worse for wear after that crazy first round.

Lol at night that exceeds the hype. MVP crashed and burned. El Nina was the most entertaining.

Night that exceeds the life? Hahahahahahahahahhahaha, STFU you goof

Great fight. Chandler is a great athlete, but he is too much of a front runner. The way he handles adversity is questionable. It almost, almost looked like he was giving Bendo choke opportunities there when he got tired. Chandler hots as hard as ANY LW when he's got his mojo.. He wrestles as well as any as well.. But if you weather his storm, he fades pretty hard at times.

Too many sorrys from Chandler.. its was a good performance.

Seriously what criteria does it take to be a judge? I want to apply
It's a circle jerk: the only criteria is experience. If you don't have experience, you can't be a judge. That's why it's always the same guys judging fights: they are the only ones with experience...

Back