Bellator 165: Chandler Vs. Henderson (7pm et prelims/9pm et Main Card) Discussion

Anyone else would have died in that round, lol.
It's honestly annoying how durable Benson is. It's like playing a game on the hardest difficulty and the bosses can tank dumb amounts of damage because of built-in damage resistance (i.e. Mass Effect 1 Immunity). It's just unrealistic

Henderson towards the end fought with such little urgency then jumped up running around once the bell rang, as a fan of his that really pissed me off. Then he expects to get a gift decision which nearly happened.

I hope Chandler works on his cardio or at least learns how to pace himself better because after the fourth round I honestly thought he was going to have a heart attack and we were going to have another Dada situation on our hands.

just watched this. Chandler obviously won but I didn't think Henderson looked awful. He looked way better in the final rounds. but idk what the fuck he does now.

Just watched the fights on bellator app and have a few thoughts:

Enjoyed Chandler- Bendo fight. Wow what a suplex

MVP was a snore fest

Bellator app is actually pretty awesome - first time I used it and would recommend it to all

I hope Chandler works on his cardio or at least learns how to pace himself better because after the fourth round I honestly thought he was going to have a heart attack and we were going to have another Dada situation on our hands.
Cardio is questionable, but it's more the pacing. Dude always comes out fast and furious, but his gas tank is gone after round 3

Back