Belfort: "That belt belongs to me."

Only belt that has ever belonged to him was the one where he accidentally pocked Randy's eye out. His career is the story of a gate-keeper. Calm down Vitor, your PED only lasts for one round.

Only belt that has ever belonged to him was the one where he accidentally pocked Randy's eye out. His career is the story of a gate-keeper. Calm down Vitor, your PED only lasts for one round.

Did Vitor fuck yo bitch? Plus he knocked out Bisping in the second round...

his record at LHW is irrelevant.

if you dont think he's any better, then you are beyond having a rational discussion with

Nope. Watch his older fights at 205, pre TRT and tell me exactly what's different about him.

Kicks? he was throwing some very fast and explosive kicks at Liddell, it just happens Chuck was a far better kickboxer than Bisping, Rockhold and a 43 year old Henderson.

TRT? he didn't need it back then, and he was busted for fighting on PEDs in the past.

KO power? he always had that.

KO'ing Bisping, Rockhold, Franklin? How many great strikers (not over the hill) have the 3 of them (combined) defeated?

Answer is none.

KO'd Henderson? last time they fought Henderson wasn't a 43 year old wrestler who completely fell in love with his punches. Dan wrestle-fucked him all night; he went for quick takedown early on the fight and Vitor gassed after being on his back. Vitor being very dangerous early on the fight is nothing new. This time Henderson stood and brawled, and paid for it. Dan had been dropped in his last several fights, so he had it coming.

Truth is Vitor didn't change much, he didn't get any better. You don't suddenly go from having red numbers to become a world beater after 17 years of career. That's just newbie stuff. What changed is the level of competition he's facing now. TRT helps, but he used PED's in Pride, while younger.

Vitor's hype is based mostly on ignorance, lack of knowledge of his past fights, as well as overrating the crap out of the fighter's he's been facing. Jones pretty much showed the old Vitor; dangerous in the 1st round, but folds afterwards.

he knocked out Bisping in the second round...

The first round nothing really happened. Bisping didn't really work him. Vitor is notorious for fading in the later rounds and becomes a cat. In Brazil he looks good with no reins on his TRT usage, but somehow he doesn't look so good in USA.

Weidman and Silva will still destroy Vitor, so will Machida and Mousasi. Vitor will be remembered as a gatekeeper.

I think I'm actually more excited for the winner of this fight against Belfort than the fight itself

The Old Lion has spoken..

I mean the T-Rex..

or whatever animal he choses to be next.

First off: Vitor is my favorite fighter

Second: OP is pretty bold by Vitor considering he was KTFO by Anderson and has struggles against wrestlers (Dan didn't get a chance 2nd time around).

All that being said, a confident Vitor is a scary Vitor, regardeless of TRT

Kinda sucks for Weidman. Even if he gets past Anderson he has this super stacked division ahead of him. I just don't see him beating Vitor or Jacare. Anderson would still be the favorite against them both. I think Weidman would be an underdog against them.

1/million kick? Dude it was a basic front snap kick? White belts in karate are taught that kick. You make it sound like Vitor got finished with some sort of exotic kung-fu kick? The better fighter won that night Vitor needed to defend the simple kick or tighten up that guard...

I was just repeating Vitor's own words.

If you have a problem with this opinion, take it up with Vitor.

hope Silva wins but Belfort vs Weidman would be fireworks

Vitor seems pretty unbeatable right now. Kinda agree with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back