• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Belals foot appears to be injured?

Bet everything on Burns.

giphy.gif

That definitely looks hurt to me... Maybe he hit an elbow with a kick sparring or something and it's just some superficial swelling, but that looks a bit gnarly to have just bonked his foot on elbow or something.

What if he foot stomps someone with a foot that big? Should be banned

That sucks since I believe his best chance is with a lot of movement and footwork.

That definitely looks hurt to me... Maybe he hit an elbow with a kick sparring or something and it's just some superficial swelling, but that looks a bit gnarly to have just bonked his foot on elbow or something.
I googled "ankle injuries" and this most def looks like a sprained ankle. The pics of sprained ankles and this one look similar.

Anyone in here who knows what it feels like?

Just put money on Burns, I figured he'd win before this though. Good odds at even.
I was scared to touch this fight because I don't think Gilbert is in optimal shape neither with this extra activity.

You may be right though.

Back