Media Belal Muhammad owns Sean Strickland

Belal is 100% right. Stickland talks all that shit about willing to die in the ring, yada, but then goes out there and fights like a pansy who thinks its a sparring session.

Maybe we should look at finishes over top 10 guys. Oh look at that, they’re even with 1 each. Hell let’s do finishes over top 10 guys in the last 3 years, oh wait Sean has none. Easy to cherry pick stats mate.

lol okay, look at All UFC fights for each:

Belal (debut 2016) - 18 fights, 2 TKO/KO, 1 Sub
0.166 finishes per fight
0.375 finishes per year

Strickland (debut 2014) - 21 fights, 4 TKO/KO, 1 Sub
0.238 finishes per fight
0.5 finishes per year

Still looks to me like the guy with the lower finishing rate per fight & per year is calling the guy with the higher finishing rate boring.

It’s funny to me but I guess you don’t see it.

lol okay, look at All UFC fights for each:

Belal (debut 2016) - 18 fights, 2 TKO/KO, 1 Sub
0.166 finishes per fight
0.375 finishes per year

Strickland (debut 2014) - 21 fights, 4 TKO/KO, 1 Sub
0.238 finishes per fight
0.5 finishes per year

Still looks to me like the guy with the lower finishing rate per fight & per year is calling the guy with the higher finishing rate boring.

It’s funny to me but I guess you don’t see it.
maybe just laugh at the joke instead kissing Strickland's ass when someone takes a little poke back at him?

They are both are terminally online. Just one cries about not getting the title shot and the other cries about their daddy issues.
Strickland whined about not getting an immediate title shot for like a month.

Sean Strickland would beat the utter dog shit out of Belal Muhammed

It would go very very badly for Belal.

Strickland dropped Adesanya and thoroughly outclassed him.

GIF-230910-021835.gif

Strickland brutally finished Brendan Allen at 195 lbs.

Strickland made Magomedov crumple.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Belal is a manlet. He is legitimately only 5'8" and can't knock down anyone. In 18 UFC fights, Belal has never knocked his opponent down. He is essentially powerless, especially against middleweights.

jsak0x6q1fu91.jpg

Screenshot-20240129-043157.png

Maybe we should look at finishes over top 10 guys. Oh look at that, they’re even with 1 each. Hell let’s do finishes over top 10 guys in the last 3 years, oh wait Sean has none. Easy to cherry pick stats mate.
lol ain’t no way you compared belals wins to beating fucking Izzy. Sean was champ, Belal will never be nor beat anyone close to Izzy’s level

Isn't Belal good friends with Brendan Allen? Sean knocked him out for 1 of his 15 finishes(28 wins), while Belal has 6 finishes in his 23 wins.

Back