Being the 125lb Champion is like winning at the paralympics...

LordMayorMuffSniff

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
They both have special competitions where they compete against athletes with similar shortcomings but unlike MMA, nobody is calling a Paralympian who wins 5 medals, GOAT of his sport.

strue1.jpg

There are great Paralympians too. Everyone should do the very best they can with their gifts.

Are you kidding? Weight divisions exist so Stipe won't get murdered by Mighty Mouse.

This is how I see it too. I'm happy to watch Olympic basketball. I've even seen the odd female Olympic basketball game too. However, I'm not watching the dwarf basketball in the Paralympics, even though those athletes are incredible, brave, skillful and at the top of their craft.

With all respect due I have litteraly 0 interest in MM's fight or whatever is about this ****** division

They both have special competitions where they compete against athletes with similar shortcomings but unlike MMA, nobody is calling a Paralympian who wins 5 medals, GOAT of his sport.

strue1.jpg
You're quite simply a bell end, nothing else needs saying really.

strue1.jpg
Man, u copied my analogy from yesterday where i compared Mighty mouse to Mentally challenged chess champions. Great minds do think alike so ill give you the benefit of the doubt.

strue1.jpg

just trying to compare this with how unlike being an mma fighter, we as sherbros get to compete with out posts and threads against those of other mentally retarded people, while every other person on here claims to be the sherdog goat

You're probably just racist and can't stand to see a stud like Demetrius Johnson dominate all the white boys.

Runt division it may be and GOAT he certainly is not but damn impressive regardless.

Basically. I mean no one who ever really cared about combat sports would have cared about Willie Pep. Or Sandy Saddler. Or Eder Jofre. Or Alexis Arguello. Or Salvador Sanchez. Or Barry McGuigan (who has about 6x better TV ratings than MMA will ever achieve in the US). Or Naseem Hamed. Or Erik Morales. Or Marco Antonio Barrera. . . etc.

Fucking idiots. Say you're uncomfortable with smaller men fighting and move on. Don't try and legitimate your insecurities. It just gets, well, uncomfortable at that point.

But that is how the society works - we're accepting, tolerant and inclusive. People do and should pursue whatever goals they set for themselves.

On a different note - I sincerely cannot begin to comprehend why MM is getting all the flack for something that is absolutely out of his control. How is it his fault that he's short and lightweight? And why should this hinder him from pursuing his goals? To me this seems no different for hating on someone due to their race, hair colour etc.

You do realize Mighty Mouse is faster , more technical and a more complete fighter than everyone in the other divisions, right? Can you say that about any paralympic athlete?

That "Paralympian" would kick the shit out of you.

I mean hey if it's so easy you can always go challenge him. You know put your money where your mouth is, but you'll pussy out in the end.

"That's fine. We can sign a waiver and make it totally legit. We can make it no rules or rules and figure it out." - MM.

Go fight him, prove your post.

Back