International Beijing Half Marathon Under Scrutiny After Chinese Runner Wins

Looks pretty sus to me. Those dudes were definitely holding back.

donald-trump-ask-china.gif

just look up the story. The black dudes were hired as pacemakers. They weren’t there to compete. They were hired to help the Chinese guy break his record. Pretty much the Chinese guy underperformed and couldn’t break his personal record.

just look up the story. The black dudes were hired as pacemakers. They weren’t there to compete. They were hired to help the Chinese guy break his record. Pretty much the Chinese guy underperformed and couldn’t break his personal record.
That might be the case but there is nothing to suggest that in the article above.

If I missed something feel free to point it out.

That might be the case but there is nothing to suggest that in the article above.

If I missed something feel free to point it out.
From what I gathered. This event is a sponsored by sports clothing company. Pretty much this race was for the Chinese dude to break some Chinese record and he couldn't do it.

Here is the definition of a pacemaker for Marathon. Apparently it is widely used.

- Those chinese raws. Maybe they did sell the good ones to another contry!

I hope the big one in South America!:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back