Been watching war machine trial online

Watermelonfresh

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Very interesting. A few observations from my Point of view.

Christy Mack took stand today for prosecution and will resume tomorrow. Seems that she and WM hooked up and slowly he began abusing her starting with verbal and gradually physical and finally to all out beatings. She claims he would beat her badly and treat her great from guilt shortly after and a few times threatened to kill her and her family.

She spoke of WM suicidal behavior and how he once beat him self up punching himself. She talked about his controlling ways and how he would blame her for his beating her up.

He and Mack also had a rape fantasy ( which I believe will be his claim to innocence, saying this beating was planned) he also has a favorite saying of " real men rape"

A few times he broke down in tears as Mack discussed their good times, I felt this was part of his manipulation of her and jury to get sympathy.

My feelings so far is that WM is completely dangerous to society and 100 percent guilty. He suffers from some type of chemical inbalance or mental illness and I'm fairly confident he won't be able to talk his way out of this if he takes the stand. His attorney looks like a dirt bag as well. I think everyone will be better off if WM gets close to a life sentence, can't see his ever getting rehabilitated.

Last edited:
My lass likes to be forced and grabbed by the throat, ive never sent her to the shops looking like a panda though.

I agree in that he is a complete danger to society and must pay for this crime but I don't think a life sentence is warranted because he didn't kill anyone. I think 15-20 years is more appropriate. But whatever, we can agree the guy is scum and dangerous.

It would appear that War Machine hasn't been getting the same vitamins in jail that he was taking on the outside.

YwnS9_9Z.jpeg

web1_warmachinecourt_010516ev_003_8026937.jpg

You guys want him to get 10-20 years for beating up his cheating gf? Don't get me wrong he is a pos, but that seems excessive.

Third offense, second prison stint.

Severity of the beating.

10 years easy.

My lass likes to be forced and grabbed by the throat, ive never sent her to the shops looking like a panda though.
That's actually not uncommon. My last two girlfriends insisted that I choke them, bite them & slap their ass during sex. I felt very uncomfortable doing it, but I did it because they wanted me to. I never did it as hard as they wanted me too though.

I think WM & Christy Mack were on another level. Purely based on rage & anger with intent to do harm. It's not even comparable.

That's actually not uncommon. My last two girlfriends insisted that I choke them, bite them & slap their ass during sex. I felt very uncomfortable doing it, but I did it because they wanted me to. I never did it as hard as they wanted me too though.

I think WM & Christy Mack were on another level. Purely based on rage & anger with intent to do harm. It's not even comparable.
I suppose all to their own I love roughing my lass up Hahaha, I knew it was a different kettle of fish though, was just messing lol.

You guys want him to get 10-20 years for beating up his cheating gf? Don't get me wrong he is a pos, but that seems excessive.

Yes, the factors with sentences are criminal history, nature of crime and how fit person is for society.

If he gets more than 10 it will because his previous brushes with the law were also factored in. The fact that he's a repeat offender will more than likely be factored into the verdict and eventual sentence.

This is like the 5th time he's been arrested.

The guy is a loose cannon and that will effect his sentencing. Hell he even tried to kill himself while in jail, I don't see how a guy like this will see the streets anytime soon

Yup. Got 0 sympathy for a grown man, and a fighter no less, who beats a woman in any situation other than life or death.

i think mack's worse than war machine.

and war machine is complete scum.

also, the evidence indicates that mack basically set up the whole scenario. who the fuck dates/shares a house with war machine, engages in an extremely bdsm relationship with said war machine, and fucks someone else at their house while texting WM "i love you", AND with plans for WM to arrive shortly? wm's clearly guilty of assaulting them, but it all seems to stem from her setting the whole thing up.

it doesn't help that she profited immensely from all of it. it gets worse when it's clear that her testimony is full of contradictions and that the guy she just happened to be in bed with was some stereotypical jock dingbat type (ie: the perfect "mark" for the occasion).

like i said in the other thread - all 3 people involved in this are morons. but oddly, i think the victim REALLY is largely to blame.

This is like the 5th time he's been arrested.

The guy is a loose cannon and that will effect his sentencing. Hell he even tried to kill himself while in jail, I don't see how a guy like this will see the streets anytime soon
to be fair, krazy horse (err... felony) has about 10x that many mugshots.

I am watching it now. Christy was sending nudes to WM 20 minutes before Corey Thomas guy showed up at her place. They're both Crazy!!

Where do you watch this online? WM is going to get the proverbial book thrown at him. This wasn't some garden variety domestic where a dude grabbed his girlfriend by the arm and prevented her from leaving a room while he yelled at her-he's a big guy who put a severe life altering beating on a petite girl and sent her to the hospital. Doesn't matter what she did to encourage it under the law. He'd be facing serious charges if he beat up another guy that way.

Even throwing in that she was "cheating" makes it sound like you're trying to justify his actions. There's no justifying the shit he did, or the scum human being he is. Cheating doesn't warrant or even sugarcoat what he did to her.

Back