Been noticing alot of athletes wearing these squat performance pants, Functional?

SadBunny

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So Ive been noticing alot of athletes wearing a specific type of pants in there IG posts.

thepants1.gif

Was wondering if the pants actually serves a purpose?

simeon-panda-1.jpg

Some examples:

if-anyone-is-looking-for-mens-leggings-these-gymshark-315s-v0-19cfoihxbtu91.jpg

ELEMENTBASELAYERLEGGINGSBLACKA1A3K-BBBB.B.jpg

Are they Performance-Enhancing? Should I cop me a pair so I can get some athletic gainzz?

Thots?

Last edited:
The guy on the left on the top pic looks a lot like Paulo Costa

I also noticed their calves are super skinny in proportion to their quads. Looks freaky tbh

The guy in the black gym shark pants has more natural proportions.

I wear them because I need to put on my knee sleeves in the gym. It's a pain to go put on knee sleeves underneath my sweats or change into shorts mid workout in the locker room. Sometimes it's just too cold to wear only shorts. It's also kind of nasty to put your bare skin on surfaces in the gym especially when it is humid. I wear shorts over compression pants though. It helps keep warm. It's also good for cardio afterwards. I got really big legs so it rubs when I ride a bike.

On a side note I got these old man fabletic type shorts. They are two layered and they are comfortable.

The guy on the left on the top pic looks a lot like Paulo Costa

I also noticed their calves are super skinny in proportion to their quads. Looks freaky tbh

The guy in the black gym shark pants has more natural proportions.
That is Paulo 😂

That is Paulo 😂
You know, I thought that but he looks REALLY BIG in that pic. I even cross checked his pic on UFC website and in that pic he looks more like a MW.

Maybe I should have focused more on the size of his package. That always gives it away.. that one is on me.

Yes, they are thots

Those guys have their junk hanging out
3drysc.png

Back