Beef jerky brahs gtfih

Here in Michigan, we make venison jerky. It's not that dried out, chewy garbage, we make it like sausage.

i know slim jims aint real jerky but this is the GOAT comnerical

I'm a fan of all types. Great on the go food.

Making your own is where its at. Find a good butcher who can cut some for you, use a dehydrator and marinade of your choice then be posses for hours as the house smells like delicious jerky you can't eat yet....

you noobs jerky sucks.

biltong is the real deal.

@scorpipede

biltong-recipes.jpg

biltong-1.jpg

biltong-plain-coriander.jpg

Biltong-2.jpg

gourmet-biltong-snacks.jpg

I fucking LOVE bitlong. Actually going to get some with my next jerky order.

I'm a fan of all types. Great on the go food.

Making your own is where its at. Find a good butcher who can cut some for you, use a dehydrator and marinade of your choice then be posses for hours as the house smells like delicious jerky you can't eat yet....

love making my own when I have time. Using freshly hunted elk/bison meat....mmmm. I put freshly ground homegrown ghost peppers on it and a ton of salt. fuck, I think I might make some this weekend.

I fucking LOVE bitlong. Actually going to get some with my next jerky order.
just wondering why jerky is the preferred way in america. i mean, is it just the taste and style that is liked more? i find jerky way too hard to chew and its got alright substance and taste, but give me biltong any day of the year really! its only the production process that is different, biltong is seasoned and spiced first as raw meat and then air dried, where as jerky is cooked first and then seasoned and spiced. so maybe its just not wanting to eat air dried raw meat, because that honestly doesnt sound appetizing until you try biltong lol.

ive been eating biltong since my dad showed it to me as a kid and i will get jerky here and there because its easier to find in stores. but i will always make time to go to the butchers and deli to get biltong when i can lol.

one butcher here adds perri perri seasoning to its biltong and that makes unbelievably yummy.

maybe the jerky i find here isnt the best, like ive had some good jerky, but majority is meh. but really is the same as biltong lol.

Back