Bec says:"I

lost me with her FB post about having a big dose of vitamin D, almost vomited up my breakfast reading that,

A "big dose of vitamin D" sounds like a sunny day at the beach, because exposing bare skin to sunlight is a primary way to get vitamin D.

A "big dose of vitamin D" sounds like a sunny day at the beach, because exposing bare skin to sunlight is a primary way to get vitamin D.

It was accompanied by a shot of her inside on all fours, focused on her hindquarters.

I know there's a Twitter account called "No Class Bec Rawlings" (or something similar) that tries to be as classless and disgusting as possible in order to parody her, but the funny thing is her real Twitter account is pretty much indistinguishable from it. No parody account needed.

It was accompanied by a shot of her inside on all fours, focused on her hindquarters.

Got that real flat negative booty.

I know there's a Twitter account called "No Class Bec Rawlings" (or something similar) that tries to be as classless and disgusting as possible in order to parody her, but the funny thing is her real Twitter account is pretty much indistinguishable from it. No parody account needed.

Lol, I thought the same thing.

I know there's a Twitter account called "No Class Bec Rawlings" (or something similar) that tries to be as classless and disgusting as possible in order to parody her

Adding to the potential for confusion, Angela Magana likes to retweet the "No Class Rowdy Bec"/ "Bogan Rowdy Bec" parody posts.

god please no more wmma. I'd rather watch Floyd vs Manny 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...

even if Phil Davis was co main a couple f times.

I was a fan of Bec before she was in the ufc. Now I'm a full fledged hater.

Yuck. Sorry, but I'm not interested. Yikes this is bad.

Back