BBC: Inside the minds of White America

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
This is a real eye opener. BBC sent a journalist to investigate racism in the minds of white America. It's almost as if segregation never left.

That is some dangerously stupid propaganda.

Its minorities that want the return of segregation.

Lets see them do that for Muslims living in Europe...... Oh wait they would never.

Government sponsored segregation was the problem. This segregation seems to be just based on culture, and we just get blinded by the racial component. Certain cultures are more successful than others, and the sooner we realize that, the sooner we can each adapt and evolve.

"Because my name is Martha Barry, people are going to see that as a white name and say 'let's get her an interview.'" Jesus Christ! Is this really the kind of bullshit that informs SJW thinking?

Well, if there's anyone who will give us all a comprehensive and unbiased synopsis of racism in contemporary America, its the bbc. Thank allah for them!

Peterson wrecks racist white privilege propaganda.

"The idea that you can target an ethnic group with a collective crime, regardless of the specific innocence or guilt of the constituent elements of that group, there is absolutely nothing that is more racist than that. It's absolutely abhorrent."

Based on what i've read in the war room, the thread title is perfect if BBC doesn't refer to the British Broadcasting Corporation.

When my girlfriend gave birth 3 months ago when i would walk to the hospital to stay there with her everyday i would see fuck Trump and fuck white people in graffiti in like 5 different locations on the walk. And it was only like a 5 minute walk from the bus stop to the hospital. This was in the Bronx mind you.

First youtube comment killed it:

Black privilege: ability to complain and be racist as they please, not take accountability for their high rates of crime, unmarriage, single mothers, and obesity. They get affirmative action and racial quotas to get ahead.

BBC is on the minds of a lot of white Americans.
newlyweds-race-earnings-pew.gif

We'll take the Asians and Latinas... rest can stay poor.

I remember the recent graphic which showed the power structure of CNN and which group of people have all the top positions.
Well BBC is the same. Nothing more than a propaganda channel . It hasnt been decent since the early 90s .

I remember the recent graphic which showed the power structure of CNN and which group of people have all the top positions.
Well BBC is the same. Nothing more than a propaganda channel . It hasnt been decent since the early 90s .
The only thing they had worth a shit was Top Gear and ruined that when they didn't re-up Clarkson and then May and Hammond walked

Its minorities that want the return of segregation.

It's terrifying what is going on in South Africa. And it seems there's a certain amount of myth surrounding the noble Nelson Mandella (and the subsequent fallout from 1994 onward).

So this was not an honest look at race in America but a propaganda piece to support a PC agenda.

Yes there is racism in America (and most other countries) but this does nothing to evaluate it or the reasons much less the cure.

This is a real eye opener. BBC sent a journalist to investigate racism in the minds of white America. It's almost as if segregation never left.

Another obvious attempt to make whites the bad guys and blacks the victims.

Wish there was an actually fair video. You know, one that shows majority of white people being ok with black people but the majority of black people hating on white people.

Back