Social Baton Rouge Will Split into Two Cities Following Court Ruling

Everything white people do is wrong according to leftists if whites leave it's white flight, if they move to a black area it's gentrification and it they vote to separate from a city it's segregation. There is nothing these people can do that would make the left happy so they decided just start their own city.

Awwwww, poor white people, America has been so mean to them.

They aren't starting their own city, they're carving out the most affluent tax base from an existing city and saying "fuck poor people", which is a conservative mantra.

I call bullshit on them not having political power or being represented, they have votes just like everyone else. They just aren't part of the majority, so they're incorporating an enclave where they're the majority again and the poors can't have a say in how their taxes are spent. This is not a new idea.

I'm guessing they're going to have fantastic schools with a much better teacher to student ratio and new everything. America isn't a meritocracy, money drives everything, which is why the effects of things like redlining are still having a major impact to this day.

They aren't starting their own city, they're carving out the most affluent tax base from an existing city and saying "fuck poor people", which is a conservative mantra.

I call bullshit on them not having political power or being represented, they have votes just like everyone else. They just aren't part of the majority, so they're incorporating an enclave where they're the majority again and the poors can't have a say in how their taxes are spent. This is not a new idea.

I'm guessing they're going to have fantastic schools with a much better teacher to student ratio and new everything. America isn't a meritocracy, money drives everything, which is why the effects of things like redlining are still having a major impact to this day.
It’s funny how two people can read the same thing and walk away with different reactions. You are posting this with contempt, and I’m just nodding along like, yeah, that does sound like a good idea.

God forbid the people who actually pay taxes actually want good schools and police.

It’s funny how two people can read the same thing and walk away with different reactions. You are posting this with contempt, and I’m just nodding along like, yeah, that does sound like a good idea.

God forbid the people who actually pay taxes actually want good schools and police.

I read that same thing.

It's class division no matter how you slice it. It's the haves playing keep away with the have nots.

Do you think poor people pay a smaller percentage of their income in taxes than more affluent people?

How can conservatives cry meritocracy when so many advantages come directly from wealth? How can a meritocracy only provide good schools and roads to those who can afford them?

You're smarter than 99% of the conservatives on this forum, I'm sure I don't have to provide the list of federal measures and monetary handouts over the past century that specifically excluded black people. Neighborhoods destroyed by redlining remain destroyed. The black communities and families targeted by Nixon's weaponization of law enforcement which was perpetuated by Reagan remain in shambles and impoverished.

All of this is too obvious to ignore, but almost all of you will.

How can conservatives cry meritocracy when so many advantages come directly from wealth? How can a meritocracy only provide good schools and roads to those who can afford them?
That wealth came from work, so it is merit-based.
You're entitled to enjoy the fruits of your work.
They're literally building a town around meritocracy.

That wealth came from work, so it is merit-based.
You're entitled to enjoy the fruits of your work.
They're literally building a town around meritocracy.

That isn't true, for reasons I've pointed out many times, including in this thread. I wouldn't expect someone who refers to brown immigrants as garbage to understand.

That isn't true, for reasons I've pointed out many times, including in this thread. I wouldn't expect someone who refers to brown immigrants as garbage to understand.
Your fan fiction is irrelevant.
and i refer to trash immigrants as trash. and this is what we're getting in europe. trash.

Your fan fiction is irrelevant.
and i refer to trash immigrants as trash. and this is what we're getting in europe. trash.

Feel free to point out what you consider fan fiction. Be specific.

It's almost ironic that this is happening in a place called Red Stick.

Feel free to point out what you consider fan fiction. Be specific.

It's almost ironic that this is happening in a place called Red Stick.
all your theories presented in here about the wealthy residents.
all horseshit.

So you can't be specific, understood. That clocks.
Why, you want me to work for free to quote shit you already said in this thread?
I thought you're for justice and equity. Sounds like you just collapsed into what you really are - white abuser LMAO.
Read your own shit ITT. All of it is horseshit. There's the specific for you.

I read that same thing.

It's class division no matter how you slice it. It's the haves playing keep away with the have nots.

Do you think poor people pay a smaller percentage of their income in taxes than more affluent people?

You're smarter than 99% of the conservatives on this forum, I'm sure I don't have to provide the list of federal measures and monetary handouts over the past century that specifically excluded black people. Neighborhoods destroyed by redlining remain destroyed. The black communities and families targeted by Nixon's weaponization of law enforcement which was perpetuated by Reagan remain in shambles and impoverished.

All of this is too obvious to ignore, but almost all of you will.
I think you can be fairly certain they have far superior schools and public faculties already.

Why, you want me to work for free to quote shit you already said in this thread?
I thought you're for justice and equity. Sounds like you just collapsed into what you really are - white abuser LMAO.
Read your own shit ITT. All of it is horseshit. There's the specific for you.

You can't be specific because that would force you to choose an issue and say it wasn't true. That would allow me to illustrate how it is in fact true by providing statistics and historical evidence.

Your rhetoric can only survive in the absence of scrutiny.

It all boils down to this point of contention: People of means perpetuate their own societal advantages. You think that's OK, I don't. It isn't a meritocracy, it's class division.

If what's happening in Baton Rouge happens across the country, it will be catastrophic. It will be one of the biggest blows to poor people in American history.

You can't be specific because that would force you to choose an issue and say it wasn't true. That would allow me to illustrate how it is in fact true by providing statistics and historical evidence.

Your rhetoric can only survive in the absence of scrutiny.

It all boils down to this point of contention: People of means perpetuate their own societal advantages. You think that's OK, I don't. It isn't a meritocracy, it's class division.

If what's happening in Baton Rouge happens across the country, it will be catastrophic. It will be one of the biggest blows to poor people in American history.
Obvious horseshit. Your expectation is for the wealthy to forever be fleeced by the poor. that's some disgusting parasite mentality. there's nothing wrong with people that want to be together away from other people. and there's zero arguments you can bring against that except - bbbbut then the poor won't have access to the funds coming from the wealthy. as i said - parasitism.

That's your ONLY argument, which isn't an argument at all, it's just a desperate hail mary to make people feel bad. well guess what - looks like the gravy train stopped, nobody cares about manipulative words anymore.

Oh you think they're racist for leaving? well if they're so racist, why would you want them close anyway? "poor white people oooh" - why would anyone want to live next to someone like this, that treats them with contempt while expecting their money?

And i bet there will be many more examples such at this, rightfully. Your kind is a joke, and it's a dying type, thankfully.

Last edited:
So basically just one big gated community with a bunch of HOAs or something?

That's not how it's pronounced, that's how Americans pronounce it. It's a French name Americans don't know how to pronounce.

I met a guy from New York with the same last name as me and when he introduced himself I smiled and told him that's not how his name is pronounced. He got mad and told me it was because he was American. I told him his name was Italian and where he lived didn't matter.

Not going to lie, we do the same shit in Montréal. Almost all our streets have French names but a lot of them have Anglophone pronunciations, like Guy street. No Anglophone pronounces it the French way, right @koquerelle ?
I think it makes perfect sense to use the English pronunciation when speaking English, the French when speaking French, Italian when speaking Italian, etc. My wife gets really bothered by people pronouncing Tokyo like Toke-e-o too and I can understand it, but I think she over-reacts a bit. If you never heard of Stephen Colbert and then saw his name in print do you think you could be forgiven for saying it like Cole-Bert instead of Cole-Bear?

"Critics says it will create a White enclave" - Oh sweet lord Obama, the horror.
What's funny is that there are still lots of black people in the new city, I think I read it would be like 15% of the population of the new city. So it's completely ridiculous to say something like that.

This new city has the same demographic breakdown as the average for the United States.

Back