Basic Muay Thai Footwork

Was this from the karate thread?

I going to guess its probably against the rules or something to talk about it but from many of my threads that were basically ruined by trolling.

I going to guess its probably against the rules or something to talk about it but from many of my threads that were basically ruined by trolling.

From what I have seen you've never been anything but polite.......

Actual footage of @Captain Davis getting ready to deal some hard justice

ready_to_fight_ernest.gif

Back to the topic of the thread, I'm not one to derail topics I will have you know!!!!

When you say square do you mean not cool in reference to the American 50's terminology...........

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

5587407834_94779e4714_b.jpg

@shincheckin , I have a question for you on the weighted jump rope. Do they provide any additional benefit over speed rope for footwork or are they primarily use for strengthening your forearms? Thanks.

@shincheckin , I have a question for you on the weighted jump rope. Do they provide any additional benefit over speed rope for footwork or are they primarily use for strengthening your forearms? Thanks.

weighted jump rope is definitely more conditioning. Although all these weighted jump rope cross fit things are overkill IMO.

the speed rope is great for working cordination, and also stamina.

The thai heavy jump rope is definitely harder. but its not as heavy as a weighted jump rope.

I would suggest either a speed rope, or the thai heavy rope, I would not suggest a weighted jump rope cross fit style.

I have both speed rop and thai heavy rope

some pics and vids for comparisons

thumbnail.asp

718aqBxtvtL._SX425_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back