Bas Rutten:"WBKFF Matchmaker Asked me if I needed to get Prostitutes for the Fighters"

What a shitshow.....and I don't think Bas comes out of this looking all that great either.

I used to love bas but if you listen to enough of his stories you start to see a pattern of exaggeration.

Makes me skeptical of everything he says now.

Agreed
Why put the guy on blast like that ?

Obviously trusted him and asked him something in private — even if it was wrong or inaaproate or whatever

Bas's voice made that much more readable

Heres the "Mike Bourke fight in Romania" vid ...i think

Last edited:
We all know that Randleman won the fight

Yes, but that wasn't Bas' fault the judges sucked.

Was a shame he had to retire instead of dropping to (the then) middleweight division. I think he could have beat Tito.

Some fucker told Phil about the backstage sluts, no wonder he couldn't concentrate.

Bas's voice made that much more readable

Heres the "Mike Bourke fight in Romania" vid ...i think

Obvious fixed fight is obvious. Took a dive for the Romanian guy, really bad acting too. Merriman, Bourke, and the manager were trying to con the owner of bare-knuckle out of 525k.

I believe Bas. I actually didn't believe Ward when he said he was offered 250k/250k because it sounded ridiculous but Bas confirms it here. What a shitshow.

Also in the story, is Hendricks that broke that he can't afford a fight camp? Said he needed 10k. Which I assume comes out of his fight check, so it's not like he's making more money. Sad if true

Bas should be ashamed of himself for promoting these bum fights. He had Cory Simpson (the only guy who lost to Kenneth Allen) on the main card for fucks sake. He might as well book Kenneth Allen vs Shannon Ritch for his next event.

I think you just got yourself a job as co-matchmaker buddeh

Yes, but that wasn't Bas' fault the judges sucked.

Was a shame he had to retire instead of dropping to (the then) middleweight division. I think he could have beat Tito.
Im fucking around, i love Bas and i believe he could win 8 out of 10 against Randleman.
yes, it was clearly the judges fault.

Fighters backstage are like

<{vega}>

Where dem hookers at, Bas?

That all sounds like a shitshow. Clueless owner, bunch of crooks, just greed etc. Rough start, let’s see if they bounce back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back