Bas Rutten on Kevin Can Wait sitcom

Boomslang

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm little bored right now and I was flipping channels and saw Bas Rutten on Kevin James' sitcom. He's been in more Main Stream tv shows and movies than Rousey.

I'm sure he's a better actor than Rousey. I already know Chris is.

He's done very well for himself after his retirement, especially compared to other fighters from his era. He also has twice the personality of most of these guys, so that helps.

So back in the day when joe rogan and kevin james were young they were pretty close and joe was a mma fan and he used to get vhs tapes with the fights from japan. He and kevin james watched them, whenever a new vhs came from joes vhs dealer. They became big fans of that dutch guy who beat the shit out of everybody and then did splits in the air afterwards. A few years later kevin and joe got to know him personaly and that was the beginning of a wonderful friendship. Kevin even invited bas to play a role in ' king of queens '

So back in the day when joe rogan and kevin james were young they were pretty close and joe was a mma fan and he used to get vhs tapes with the fights from japan. He and kevin james watched them, whenever a new vhs came from joes vhs dealer. They became big fans of that dutch guy who beat the shit out of everybody and then did splits in the air afterwards. A few years later kevin and joe got to know him personaly and that was the beginning of a wonderful friendship. Kevin even invited bas to play a role in ' king of queens '
Didn't know he was in King of Queens. Fun to know.

I'm little bored right now and I was flipping channels and saw Bas Rutten on Kevin James' sitcom. He's been in more Main Stream tv shows and movies than Rousey.
Hold on.

Things in perspective, how much movies or TV series did Bas do in his first year of retirement?

Plus he was in "here comes the boom"

Bas has been on 2 Kevin James shows and one Kevin James movie. What else?

Bas and Kevin James have been friends for a LONG time in an old pride event Bas gives Kevin James a shout out because he is getting married and Bas couldn't be there because of the event believe he calls him his good friend.

Weidman is in a couple episodes of Kevin can wait as a cop as well. I believe Bas is a reoccurring character.

VHS tapes are the best!

I have some late ones I need to return though.

Mark Dellagrote is on roids

I mean in Here Comes The Boom as well

Bas and Kevin James have been friends for a LONG time in an old pride event Bas gives Kevin James a shout out because he is getting married and Bas couldn't be there because of the event believe he calls him his good friend.
Bas was great in gta 4

Stephen Quadros on "Jake and the Fatman" is way better.

Plus he did those super informative and educational commercials for Cartoon Network

<<

nRO1q.gif

This would be my sig if I could.

Back