Bas Rutten lifestyle?

Recently I saw on his facebook that he put photos of beer, junk food and today cigarretes.

how in the world and Ex UFC champ could have such bad habits?

ok he is retired but I think is too much!

maybe the junk food sometimes... beer weekends but cigarretes?

I got really dissapointed!

It's really not unusual for fighters to let themselves go after their careers are over. Have you ever seen how fat Tyson got after he retired. He was in phenomenal shape during his career and was pretty much obese after it, but fuck it, he worked hard for a long time.

But Bas is still in amazing condition despite indulging now and then!

I think you are perhaps less disappointed and more jealous.

The way the world is today (and probably always was), egoism seems to be the way to go. But is it the right away? We could also take care of each other, be a team. Instead we choose to take care of our personal wealth, career, we strive for money. We're literally stupid beings.

What's stupid about looking out for oneself when no one else potentially will? And what does your post have to do with taking care of one's own health while ignoring the dubious lifestyle choices of others (no matter how famous)?

It's really not unusual for fighters to let themselves go after their careers are over. Have you ever seen how fat Tyson got after he retired. He was in phenomenal shape during his career and was pretty much obese after it, but fuck it, he worked hard for a long time.

But Bas is still in amazing condition despite indulging now and then!

I think you are perhaps less disappointed and more jealous.

not jealous. but for me Bas is an icon and thanks to his workout tapes I lost weight and gain condition that I never had in my life so seeing that the brain behind weight loss/conditioning workouts is eating trash and worst of all smoking cigar (which causes cancer) is a pity.

not jealous. but for me Bas is an icon and thanks to his workout tapes I lost weight and gain condition that I never had in my life so seeing that the brain behind weight loss/conditioning workouts is eating trash and worst of all smoking cigar (which causes cancer) is a pity.

It might be overly philosophical thinking for an internet forum, but if I were you I wouldn't put so much stock someone you've never met.

It's great his tapes helped you lose weight, but shouldn't that be what you focus on and not how he conducts his day to day. If his methods helped you get you in better shape shouldn't it be you that owes him and not the other way around.

Guys, I think the Shaolin monk would win.

It might be overly philosophical thinking for an internet forum, but if I were you I wouldn't put so much stock someone you've never met.

It's great his tapes helped you lose weight, but shouldn't that be what you focus on and not how he conducts his day to day. If his methods helped you get you in better shape shouldn't it be you that owes him and not the other way around.

good point man, thanks.

The quality we've come to know from a Charlitos1988 original.

Guys, I think the Shaolin monk would win.

well it depends is it on the street or in sanctioned fight

bas got nothing on that dim mak, he may be gritty but it aint equal to eagle claw

Bas has always been a drug user (i.e., alcohol, pain killers, nicotine...), I saw him extremely messed up on a few occasions in the early 2000's. He went "sober" (i.e., just pain killers) for awhile when he was doing all of the kids commercials/fitness breaks, or so he claimed.

Just remember, drugs and junk food are totally fine in moderation and does not make you a poor athlete. If that was the case, we would have almost no professional sports...Hell, you should see how much the Thai's drink (they love whiskey!)

Lulz. TS is in for a rude surprise when he realises that most athletes are terrible out of season, or when there's no fight coming up.

Similar to how some people were disappointed when they realised wrestling wasn't real, or that Arnold wasn't actually natty.

What the fack does this have to do with standup?

I think OP, either had his lost his man-crush or martial arts hero and wanted to vent his frustrations.

I felt a similar way when I was young and found out Bruce Lee ate weed, popped pain killers, drank cows blood, and had affairs.

I think OP, either had his lost his man-crush or martial arts hero and wanted to vent his frustrations.

I felt a similar way when I was young and found out Bruce Lee ate weed, popped pain killers, drank cows blood, and had affairs.

I think you are way off.

OP is a notorious troll. He was into style vs style for a while, but I guess after years of the same thing you need to vary a bit.

Now he diversified I guess.

Thing is: if you are training ALOT, you can get away with alot of stuff that should be bad for your body.

that looked like a cigar. that's just not in the same realm as smoking cigarettes.

and so what if he eats In N Out once in a while?

when did everyone get so uptight? you can be healthy with occasional vices.

OP is douche, way over the top with the description. Bas posts photos of cigars that he enjoys, an occasional bottle of beer and he occassionlly visits In-N-Out Burger. The majority of the time his photos consist of very healthy meals. I'd bet Bas is still 85% more active in his life than the op, a random couple double burgers and fries and a beer won't have the impact you're trying to imply.

you said it bro!

Back