Elections Barrondre the Giant Trump says no to the NBA, but yes to Politics

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
imrs.php

Barron Trump, the youngest child of former President Trump is set to enter the political fray for the first time.
The 18-year-old was picked by the Republican Party of Florida on Wednesday night as one of the state’s at-large delegates to the Republican National Convention, according to a copy of the results.

Republican Party of Florida chairman Evan Power said the 18-year-old high school senior will serve as one of 41 at-large delegates from Florida to the national gathering, where the GOP is set to officially nominate his father as its presidential candidate for the November general election.

Last edited:

It is just not Barton, but all of Trumps kids are delegates except Ivanka(She is probably a little weirded out her father likes to tell women he tries to bang they remind him of her. What a weird pick up line) Plus Tiffany's husband and I got fired from Fox because I had a photo book of dick pics and those dicks in the book, I took, Kimberly Guilfolye. So 6 of the 41 delegates are Trump's kids or their spouses/chicks with a ring on their finger . This is what a Banana Republic looks like.

I wonder how many other 18 year olds are selected to be an at-large delegate?

My first thought is probably none but really don’t know. Seems like pretty obvious nepotism….

Back