Baroni at Sub tourney: I'm the better wrestler,better build after being forced to go into overtime

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
http://www.flograppling.com/article...d-about-moments-from-submission-underground-5

5. Phil Baroni's Post-Fight Interview
While everybody is talking about AJ Agazarm's particularly head-scratching interview with Sonnen on Sunday night, it's Phil Baroni who ended up looking like a star on the mic. After barely catching his breath from his battle with Agazarm, Baroni let the fans in attendance know who was the real winner of the fight.

I'm the better wrestler hands down. I have the better build, I'm better looking, I'm stronger. I'm the better guy... Who really won? It's been quite some time since fans have seen "The Best Eva" in action, and his brief interaction with Sonnen post-match is one of the main reasons why they've missed Baroni.

Phil_Baroni__vs_Rodrigo_Ribeiro_DANCE_3.gif

This about trashtalk and ring antics mostly. Baroni is not a technical grappler.

I read Baloni (bologne) in sub tourney.

I am disappoint.....

AJ made me cringe so hard it felt like my spine was trying to escape my body

AJ made me cringe so hard it felt like my spine was trying to escape my body

Sonnen's face at the end was like

hidethepainharold.jpg

"Dafuq is this guy talking about.... just keep smiling.... don't make this more awkward than it is already..."

Last edited:
So he is one of hose guys who lost but if "you look at the fight, I really won guys."

Baroni entered a SUG tourney?
That's amazing!

Remember when Frank told you he was putting you to sleep Phil?

Back