Barboza: "Khabib could lose to anybody in the top 10"

Yeah don't know where all these "Eddie is so good and really dangerous for Khabib" guys come from. Eddie is a brawler that gets into bad spots in every fight.

I'm starting to think it's the same guy. Weren't we recently laughing at Eddie for saying he is his kryptonite? Lol

He will never fight anybody in the top ten, so he will remain undefeated, lol.

Recording Padding 101.
Yea, because Khabib choses his opponents, not the UFC.

Ans it's not like he was going to fight the number one contender before he got injured 6 days before the fight...

<YeahOKJen>

You're delusional
All those things are true. If you open you're eyes you'd see that a lot of guys on here and even people on the mma community believe Eddie is his greatest test. Pretty sure it was even on the post fight show that they were talking about that
Do you watch mma?

All those things are true. If you open you're eyes you'd see that a lot of guys on here and even people on the mma community believe Eddie is his greatest test. Pretty sure it was even on the post fight show that they were talking about that
Do you watch mma?

Do you? No one with half a brain thinks Eddie is his greatest test. Stay off the pipe.

Conor, Tony, Alvarez, Lee could all beat Khabib.

That's nothing against Khabib, he's a beast. Just the truth.

I'm starting to think it's the same guy. Weren't we recently laughing at Eddie for saying he is his kryptonite? Lol
Must be, or maybe some kind of private joke coming from reddit. Can't imagine people actually believing this stuff.

Do you? No one with half a brain thinks Eddie is his greatest test. Stay off the pipe.
Ok sure, ok you know more than fight analysts and professional fighters. I should have known that

This applies to some divisions but not his.

A tinge of salt most definitely detected.

lol better takedown defense than al better striking, great cardio, pressure, doesn't get intimidated heart, lol ok bud
He was so intimidated by Con that he looked like he never threw a strike in his life. Hey let me throw overextended single strikes so this counter pucher can get clean counters on me! He should have been on his bike for three rounds then turned on the heat for 4 and 5. Fight IQ was -200 that night.

He was so intimidated by Con that he looked like he never threw a strike in his life. Hey let me throw overextended single strikes so this counter pucher can get clean counters on me! He should have been on his bike for three rounds then turned on the heat for 4 and 5. Fight IQ was -200 that night.
Yeah he even admitted the whole thing got to him and he threw the game plan out of the window. But the kind of guy that fought gaethje gives khabib problems. Constantly coming forward and ripping the body. It all depends on if he would actually do it like he has or pull what he did with mcgregor where there was a reliable path to win and just ignored it

anyone can lose to anyone, especially at ufc level
thats how we got B fighters like serra and bisping as champs

wow, barboza not suckling the nutsack of khabib....
sherdogs wrath forthcoming
This. I don't think Edson is being salty. He's just saying Khabib could lose to one of the contenders he's gonna face

lol better takedown defense than al better striking, great cardio, pressure, doesn't get intimidated heart, lol ok bud

Sorry, buddy. He shit the bed against Conor due to his nerves being an issue.

He could lose to anyone in the top ten, but he is still probably the best. He is certainly the best wrestler.
I'd like to see Conor KO him alas Aldo....

Sorry, buddy. He shit the bed against Conor due to his nerves being an issue.
Ok and look what happened with gaethje. He came forward brawling and ripping the body and just not caring. If that Alvarez shows up it could be trouble for khabib.

He could..I like khabib but replace al with Eddie and the khabib that showed up likely would have lost. Anyone can lose to anyone..even if barboza fought him again he could ko him. In their first fight he threw a ton of wheel kicks that khabib blocked at the last minute. Anything could happen
{<jordan}

Well, we can at least say that he doesn't lose to you, Edson.

Who knows though? Despite all the hyperbole surrounding the beating Khabib handed out in that fight, Barboza lasted to the end and was still throwing at the final bell. It's MMA and guys like Barboza who have one shot power can always win. Khabib bum rushed Barboza and walked through his shots in order to close distance so it's not far-fetched to think that on a given night one of Barboza's kicks could hit the sweet spot on Khabib's body.

Back