Badr Hari vs Wladimir Klitschko

K1 which fyi is not a sport, was put over 3 rounds to increase its intensity and conjusive to ko's have u ever seen heavyweight boxers over three rounds, you will find that it gives a huge advantage to the physical. Similar format and yes sapp could potentially bull rush and stop a top boxer in a similar fashion!

Which top boxer?

lol, you are trolling at this stage

Sapp wouldn't beat a top 50 boxer even if the fight took place over one round

Over one round sapp could have a chance against a top fifty if he smothered and landed first, obviously if he got caught first he would cry .

Besides this is irrelevant to badr vs klit, not saying badr would win but I think he could light up the division a bit!

Any Klit would beat the piss out of him, because besides being in another galaxy boxing-wise, they have the power and resilience to deal with anything Badr could do and punish him for every little mistake.

But just look what Marco Huck, a former kickboxer whose "boxing" is barely more than getting angry and swinging like a drunken sailor, did to a HW champ in his first fight at that weight. Power, heart and aggression can overcome superior boxing if there is not enough power, heart and aggression to back it up.

Over one round sapp could have a chance against a top fifty if he smothered and landed first, obviously if he got caught first he would cry .

Besides this is irrelevant to badr vs klit, not saying badr would win but I think he could light up the division a bit!

Sweet fucking Christ.

K1 which fyi is not a sport, was put over 3 rounds to increase its intensity and conjusive to ko's have u ever seen heavyweight boxers over three rounds, you will find that it gives a huge advantage to the physical. Similar format and yes sapp could potentially bull rush and stop a top boxer in a similar fashion!
A guy who turns around and cries when punched, who has no technique, who is slow as hell, and who has very underwhelming 1 punch KO power considering his size, has zero chance against top boxers in boxing regardless of the format. Boxing isn't K-1 where freakshows with no skills or experience beat top guys.

Last edited:
hello-police-i-think-i-just-got-trolled.jpg

All i can say is......
the greatest full contact fighting athlete of the last 30 years is Badr Hari.
One day he will rule the world, literally, just like Mohamed Ali did back in the day.
He will bring people closer together and give them something that only the warriors did in the colosseums.
I was raised up with arcade games like streetfighter and tekken, and a lot of action and martial arts movies...
for me he is the personification of that all, and more...
because he is real!
Mark my words, in 2 years he will do it!
He will go for the heavyweight title
And even if he fails, wich i honestly doubt, he will put the whole boxing scene on its head....
and steall all your hearts.

P.S. im not gay!
And even if i was, we are all human, we are all the same, black or white, muslim or christian, its my opinion about one living legend named Badr Hari.

Wladimir would kill Badr in boxing. It would be awhile before Badr fought anyone in the status of Wlad and Vitali.

All i can say is......
One day he will rule the world, literally, just like Mohamed Ali did back in the day.
He will bring people closer together and give them something that only the warriors did in the colosseums.
I was raised up with arcade games like streetfighter and tekken, and a lot of action and martial arts movies...
because he is real!
And even if he fails, which i honestly doubt, he will put the whole boxing scene on its head....
and steal all your hearts.

P.S. im not gay!
And even if i was, we are all human, we are all the same, black or white, muslim or christian, its my opinion about one living legend named Badr Hari.

Hey Badr.Cool to see you joined the discussion .Next time get an account under ur real name.I am sure many ppl will have plenty of questions for you on this board.Regardless of whether they are fans or not.
Cheers and good luck in your debut:)

All i can say is......
because he is real!
And even if he fails, wich i honestly doubt, he will put the whole boxing scene on its head....

P.S. im not gay!

Wow! Hahaha :icon_lol:

Badr Hari is training with the best boxing trainers,
did you watched his last K1 fight

Badr Hari will need only 5 Pro boxing fight to give a fight to the Klitschko

i want to watch this fight, as Badr Hari is not the guy who will show his toes

I don't care who he is training with. He would get destroyed against Klitschko.

All i can say is......
because he is real!

P.S. im not gay!

demotivational_poster_Facepalm_20110117045028_reg.png

When you troll, try not to be so obvious.

I'm not trolling, why would i? I'm just a big fan of Badr thats all. Although he lost my respect a while back when he lost control again, when he fought Hesdy Gerges. I was shocked, i couldn't believe what i saw....
Yes Klitschko is definitely a monster, especially being an expert fighter that he is, and his jabs, just watching him jab, makes me scared, really!
But it's also his weakness when fighting someone with the same reach and height and power like Badr Hari. Only Badr is much faster then Klitschko im certain of it. So in two years he will be ready to take on this kannibal monster named Klitschko!!!

Hari would get destroyed. His boxing is as sloppy as most mma fighters

Anyone can win fights in boxing.

It's about the names in that win column. Any real boxing fan knows that.

I don't expect to ever see a top 50 name in his win column. He would be good for the sport though.

he would get knocked out his boxing is mediocre compared to the klitschkos when he don't have his kicks to set the punches up

Wladmir would win. KO, round 2. Probably by a jab.

i am looking forward to breaking some huge badr hari news in the next week. i dont have clearance to release it yet, but it is pretty cool. i will be meeting with him in the next week or so

So did you get the clearance already???

Back