Badou Jack's comment in the Stevenson post fight...

borntoloseNOT

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
When asked why he thought he was given a draw in numerous fights he arguably won, didn't he reply something along the lines of

"They're jealous of Floyd"

Do you think he believes this sincerely, that his promoter gets him L/D's on his record? I thought that was extremely wierd thing to say, and also a testament to Floyd's greatness.

Here, Ill just stick the video in.

Also, have you rewatched this fight recently? Do you have the same score? Im watching again real soon.

It's kind of a silly comment, I still had Jack winning, barely but he leaves too much open for debate in those early rounds and let Stevenson back into the fight late.
I thought Jack won but I'm not mad that in such a close fight the champ retained.

I cant remember how i scored it but jack didnt do enough to win. In a rematch i think he should be favored. Adonis is old and its showing

I personally thought Stevenson edged it, he had 1-6, and one great round in the 2nd half of the fight. But it also feels like lazy scoring to see a fight like that. I favor Jack in a rematch as well...

The post fight comments though, I laughed out loud when I first heard them, and it's given me a chuckle ever since.

Personally, I don't think Superman rematches, he will duck.

People say weird shit when they lose. Remember Juanma accusing the ref of being a degenerate gambler?

I personally thought Stevenson edged it, he had 1-6, and one great round in the 2nd half of the fight. But it also feels like lazy scoring to see a fight like that. I favor Jack in a rematch as well...

The post fight comments though, I laughed out loud when I first heard them, and it's given me a chuckle ever since.

Personally, I don't think Superman rematches, he will duck.
He has to fight Alvarez next anyways

People say weird shit when they lose. Remember Juanma accusing the ref of being a degenerate gambler?
He was concussed at that moment though to give him an excuse.

That was easily the worst i have ever heard. Straight face, matter a fact type of way too.

Back