Bader is good but one of the most Boring fighters ever

He's good

But he just wrestlefucks his opponents, which is fine, but he does it in an uninteresting way

Not good for the promotion
Yesterday he had some Khabib level GNP though and was going for finishes. So I didn't mind it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

He fights to win and not entertain, sometimes it's entertaining and sometimes it's not, that's real fighting for you

Some MMA fans are fickle and only think your as good as your last fight. So a LHW couldnt finish a HW with ground and pound. Not a big surprise. Bader is good.

When he came to Bellator he said he was going to let his hands go and have exciting fights. I knew I shouldn't have believed him

When he came to Bellator he said he was going to let his hands go and have exciting fights. I knew I shouldn't have believed him
4 tko/KOs in his last 6. I'd say he is letting strikes go.

He definitely can be boring, and was last night. He can be exciting also. It really just depends on if he thinks someone is a threat to him or not. The more of a threat, the more boring he will be.
And that's why it's MMA^ there is nothing wrong with fighting the right fight Bader does just that. He's exciting when it is warranted and uses his wet blanket when needed. Even still he was trying to finish last night but knew he couldn't force it and take a chance with meathead standing up.

Bader is a solid , entertaining fighter imo he dusted latifi

Bader finished his last two UFC opponents, including sending Latifi to Valhalla:
Such boring.

And although he didn't finish them he ragdolled phil davis and rashad evans.

Bader is the absolute best of the rest.

The guy just DOMINATED one tall and heavy heavyweight and gets no credit... while khabib does the same to much smaller fighters than himself and is praised for it.

Back